Ask
    smmmidha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 08:33 AM
    First person
    First person who invented light
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 4, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Do you mean the electric light? Light, itself was not an invention. It's a natural part of the world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to become intelligent person ? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi... How can I be an intelligent person.. so that I can give proper suggestion,ideas and views to people... about some issues ? Sometime I can't identify any problem on certain issues... But my friends can identify very quickly and give suggestions... Pleaase help me..

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

How can I be a better person? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem with talking to guys. And girls actually. I have problems talking to anyone. I mean, I can talk easily to guys that I don't find attractive, or people that are kind of social outcasts because I don't think that they are judging me on my appearance or anything like that. But I...

Missing person [ 2 Answers ]

A person identified as Florence Hector from Duluth, Minnesota was reported missing in the early 1970's. She was a retired high school teacher. Can you give me an update as to her status. Was she a victim of foul play?

View more questions Search