Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gail Robinson1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Hoax or not?
    The email stating that if you get an email titled: "You've received a Post Card" that it is a new virus. Is it true or not?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Where's the email from? If you don't know it, don't open it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 4, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Why should that matter. Who is going to e-mail you that you got a postcard? If its not a virus its another type of scam.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2007, 07:38 AM
    I'm not sure if this is the one to which you are referring, but you might want to check out the information on it on the following site. It could be a virus, if what I am reading is correct.

Urban Legends Reference Pages: 'Postcard from a Family Member' virus
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Dec 4, 2007, 08:11 AM
    There are places that allow someone to send you an electric post card but usually those will tell you who it's from in the subject area. e.g. Kimberly has sent you an electronic post card. If you have a significate other who might have sent it I would ask them before you open it. Otherwise, if you ever get one, feed to the trash bin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Www.skinbleaching.net IS HOAX [ 14 Answers ]

Hi All, This is not a question about skin lightening. I just want to do everybody a favor by letting you know about a business called skinbleaching.net. I am sure many of you have come across this site when you researched on skin lightening products. They sure sound good BUT they will take your...

Is skin lightening a hoax? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there someone really achieved what they were looking for, Michael Jackson has a disease and this is %100 true and I am sure that he had Vitiligo, because it is impossible to kill Melinan and still be alive, the skin is our biggest organ. And all the pics on those websites are just good...

Aliens are real! OR A HOAX! [ 7 Answers ]

On my recent holiday to costa rica I was planning to visit a military base on the island of los santos but it was closed for some strange going ons. Apparently it was meant to be a flying saucer crashing into the building. The damage showed this but no evidence was left behind:eek: I'm not sure...

View more questions Search