Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maria06 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 06:55 AM
    So confused about ovulation
    Help - I am so confused. We are Trying to conceive and have had 2 miscarriages this year so I have been keeping an eye on my cycles and noticed I ovulate late - day 18, 19 of a 28 day cycle. I have been having acupuncture and this month around day 12 I got lots of EWCM and the same day 13 but for the last few days I have been getting a little mucus but not as much. I am assuming that on day 15 with a negative OPK I am yet to ovulate but why did I get this mucus when I did! Help am so frustrated
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 4, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Cervical "mucus" has different consistencies and textures. The wetter or "egg white" is most fertile. Creamy, then Sticky is not quite at the point of ovulation yet.

Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ovulation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My last mestrual cycle was on 09/30/2007; it lasted approximately 2 to 3 days. On October 5, 2007, I had intercourse with my fiancé. Today is October 29, 2007 and I have yet gotten my period. I have not taken a home pregnancy test. I was going to wait a week and see if I get it. I have...

Ovulation [ 11 Answers ]

I can't seem to figure out when I ovulate.

Ovulation [ 24 Answers ]

Just a quick question I have not had a period in over 10 months doc has said that even if you don't have a period you could still be ovulating, how can I find out if I am ovulating without having a period?? Help very confused and frustrated

Ovulation [ 1 Answers ]

Can you get pregnant if your not ovulating?

Ovulation [ 1 Answers ]

Is stress a big factor in delaying ovulation. My LMP is just November 11 '05.. when is the best time for intercourse? I'd like to get preggy. Thanks!

View more questions Search