Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loversheaven Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 03:24 AM
    sex - then what?
    me and my boyfriend have been together for ages now, and are thinking about having sex. We are both ready and both 21. I'm still a little nervous that when he see me naked he will freak out and run a mile, but I guess time will tell. I am worried that I may have unusual nipples or worried about some of the stretch marks I have =(. The thing that's on my mind is though, he is a lot more sexual than I am, I'm worried that once we start we won't stop. I'm scared that the days of cuddling up watching TV (fully dressed), going for a walk in the park, going out for tea will be gone, and that all he will want from me now is sex. My mates said that at first its novel, and yes he may want it a lot, but as time goes on things will dwindle a little and you will find yourself not having it as much, is this true? Because I know just how much he wants it, and I have all these images of him always wanting it, because lads like it don't they and I don't think they would ever say no! Please help
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2007, 07:28 AM
    All right, well, here's the deal. Your man probably loves you a lot, and he probably thinks you're beautiful, and he'll be so nervous and excited, eh won't have time to critique every inch of your body, and he'll probably think it's fabulous anyway, he should know not all women look like supermodels or anything.

As for the not stopping, it's under your contol. Why don't you tell him that you only want to have sex on special occasions or when you're really glad about something, tell him you want to make it extra special.

Men may want to have sex a lot more than women sometimes but every once in a while, I may feel like it, but my boyfriend isn't into it or is tired, he's not a machine, and your boyfriend won't be either. It's all about respect, trust, and understanding.
    Aussieman Posts: 24, Reputation: 6

Dec 22, 2007, 07:11 PM
    The cuddling shouldn't stop, in fact it should be better...
    Too much emphasis in the sex, keep it on a loving relationship that includes sex.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2007, 07:26 PM
    At the tender age of 21... relax, I'm 21... yes. The first few times, you guys will want to have sex a bit. But it will mellow out. It's all about finding a good rhythm that works for the both of you.

And no, the cuddling/tea time/movie won't stop. It'll be a bit better as you two will feel closer physically and emotionally.

And no, he won't criticize you on your body in ANY way shape or form... unless he's a d-bag.
    singh4life Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Well I'm a man I will tell u girls we are nervous as well we don't want you girls to think we have a small penis or you may not like how we look naked. So the best question is you both got to be straight between each other say what you are both thinking about having sex talk about it between each other. Then it will be nothing to worry about.
    Spontaneouslemon Posts: 75, Reputation: 5

Dec 22, 2007, 07:54 PM
    If you have been with your boyfriend for a while it should be fine.
    Not only will he be too busy stressing out, and getting turned on, to analyze your body as much as you think, but he loves you, and your body will become the most beautiful thing to him automatically.
    Otherwise, once you start having sex, it will happen more, because the first time passed. (If you both live with you parents, it may not happen as much... ) But you will still have those intimate moments with your clothes on.
    It will be exactly the same, only with a new spice in your life.
    I think you should talk to him about this.
    Let him know that you want it to happen. Your only fear is that the moments you're having will be gone, and sex is all you guys will feel like doing.
    Once he knows this is on your mind, he will keep it in his mind as well, and you can both work on it together, in order to have great sex, and cute cuddly moments as well!
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2007, 08:15 PM
    You are over thinking EVERYTHING. That kind of makes me think that you aren't ready to have sexual relations. You are a virgin, right?

What can you do to loosen yourself up? Make a decision that you are ready to START learning about sexuality. It's going to take you awhile to overcome your fear... just remember whatever happens, you are just *beginning* to learn about the practice of sex. You are just learning about your own sexuality. All kinds of things will happen going forward... all life's experiences are learning experiences.

Best wishes to you and your friend
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 22, 2007, 08:31 PM
    All good advice here dear. You need to communicate with each other - I bet he has fears too. Talk, take time until your are both ready, make it special, and most of all make it SAFE - don't forget to go shopping for condoms and share the responsibilities.

Good luck dear, and Happy Holidays!

It also depends on how you were brought up, what you know and what you have heard... so it is important to talk about it all with him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search