Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scsark Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2003, 08:30 PM
    Architecture
    What famous architectural structure had a dangerous problem upon completion, when panes of glass would pop out and crash on the street below? The World Trade Center, The John Hancock Building, The Chrysler Building, or the Sears Tower Building?
    doowright Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2005, 08:09 PM
    Hancock building in Boston

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Architecture, processor and graphics (v3035tu and v3029au) [ 7 Answers ]

I need information regarding the intel and AMD processor.. what architecture Intel core duo processor T2250 @ 1.73GHz (compaq presario v3035tu) posses? Is it 64 bit... what about compaq presario v3039au... what is the difference between compaq presario v3029tu and v3035tu w.r.t processor speed?...

The Architecture of My Days [ 1 Answers ]

SOME ENCHANTRESS I had a desire to create, to recreate, the world I had grown accustomed to, was comfortable with at last, but which I was also getting tired of, was growing old with, was losing. The desire to capture, to fix, to preserve the world I had lived in and was experiencing with...

Architecture essay:henri van de velde [ 1 Answers ]

I've got to write an essay on the differing views of the work of henri van de velde in the interiors of the folkwang musuem in germany. The problem is I just can't find any information on the place, let alone any views. Does anyone have any information that could help me?

View more questions Search