Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucas Ammons Posts: 85, Reputation: 5

Dec 3, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Hijab Part III
    Firmbeliever,

I had another idea dealing with the hijab. A Muslim "Amazon" could use her hijab to hide a small child she would be rescuing. Feasible?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2007, 03:27 AM
    Hi Lucas,
    :) Good to see you around.

I do not see a problem with your idea.

Dec 4, 2007, 04:33 AM
    The question is would anyone notice anything different the woman in the hijab, could a bulge from carrying a child be detected?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Search

Try this link, you will be able to find different forms of hijab in use,maybe one of these types could be the one you imagined for your story.:)

Dec 8, 2007, 08:39 AM
    Thanks, I'm very curious about many things. God made me that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's movie part live action / part cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

It was about a boy who found a dragon (the dragon was the cartoon part) and a family tried to take it away from him. They were trying to make a profit off him or something. Its characters look run-down kind of like chimney sweepers back in the day.

Spouse outside US for part and in US for part of the year - file single or joint ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been working in the US (RI) since Aug 2006. My wife has been living and working in India all this time. However, in Aug 2007, she came to the US (CA) on an independent work visa. For financial year 2007, would it be beneficial / correct for us to file taxes individually or jointly...

I need a part [ 4 Answers ]

My Air Conditioner went out at 1:oo today (saturday) I can fix it myself as it is my control transformer that is out. I need to know where I can find one on a weekend. Who sells them and what do I ask for. All I know is it is a 24 volt control transformer for a central air unit, but again, where...

Can anyone tell me what this part is? [ 18 Answers ]

Thanks in advance

Power goes out in part of house w/out tripping breaker Part 2 [ 2 Answers ]

How would I use a voltage tester? Would I go from outlet to outlet measuring the voltage? I've gone around the house and tightened outlets and opened the panel and tightened the screws that were not tight. I haven't seen the lights dim since I tightened everything. Thanks a lot! Gbrown

View more questions Search