Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 10, 2007, 09:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren Radio
    I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how you can achieve a masters in four months (!?!?!) with a degree in "Information Engineering Management" (!?!) when it took me ten minutes to read your second posting to figure out what in the world you were trying to spell.

Be with your baby. You don't get this time back. There may be a reason that this opportunity will not work for you right now..and a better one may be waiting down the road.
    Everyone here is making on very saliant point: we all sacrifice. We're parents. It's what we do.

It's not taking her four months to get her degree, it's four months from the time her husband is done and she starts, so there is four months where they are both in school and there is no one to care for the child.

I don't agree with you letting your child go to your mother, since your mother isn't HIS mother, you are... IF that makes sense, lol.

I would also like to point out that making fun of her spelling is rude and unnecessary since English is not her first language. I also want to make a point that English being your second language isn't quite the barrier that you are making it out to be. How long have you been in America? My boyfriend has only lived here for two years, and English is his FIFTH language. You would never know talking to him. Because he is educated. I think your issue is solely about the money. If its between your child and the money, please choose your child. There are so many devices available to you including scholarships from America... search Scholarships.com Free College Scholarship Search, Student Loans & College Scholarships also there are grants and loans.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Adult Child Refusing to leave home [ 5 Answers ]

I have a daughter "23" and my grandson "6" that will not leave home. She lives with me rent free and refuses to help me with keeping the house clean and stop being so disrespectfull. I am at my wits end, I love her and want her to only grow up and be adult enough to pick up after herself and my...

How old before can leave child on own [ 6 Answers ]

I have a fifteen year old son, who is very rarely left on his own as I don't work. I am looking at going away over night in a few weeks is he to young to be left over night he has a 20 year old sister who will be in over night with him nut she only comes home from midnight from work. To me he is...

Legal age to leave child overnight? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the legal age a mature child can be left alone if his fathers adult cousin lives across the street and his mother lives at the end of the block in Forestville Calif?:rolleyes:

Child custody... Can she leave the state [ 5 Answers ]

I had posted on here a couple of weeks ago about how my wife is talking with an ex and considering leaving me. She hasn't left yet, but its something we fight about everyday. I just have 1 simple question. Lets assume we divorce and she gets custody of our daughter. If she were to move to...

View more questions Search