Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BETHMEGAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 07:19 PM
    How come when emailing out to Outlook Web Access, it kicks me off on internet?
    What's the possible problem and how to fix it? It keeps me kicking out after clicking SEND button to send outgoing mail... :(
    Teracomm Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Dec 7, 2007, 08:34 AM
    For Outlook Express:
    Check: tools / options / Connection
    Make sure the box next to "Hang up after sending and receiving" is unticked

For Microsoft Outlook:
    Check: tools / options / Mail setup
    Make sure the box next to "Hang up when finished with manual Send/Receive" is unticked
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Bethmegan,
    Does this only happen with OWA?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Norton kicks me off internet after 10 min [ 5 Answers ]

About a month ago the Norton security program expired on my laptop. My computer geek friend loaded the latest version. Ever since then I can remain on the internet for just under 10 minutes before it kicks me off. My e-mail continues to work fine. My friend says he will look at it, but has been too...

Printing in Outlook Web Access [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, We use Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, and use Outlook Web Access to view emails when we are not in the office. The problem we are having is printing emails out, the text is either spaced out across the page, goes over the page, then there are lines missing. We have tried to change...

Outlook Web Access problems [ 11 Answers ]

When logging on to my email through OWA at home on my laptop, I can view emails but cannot send, forward or create a new email. It just freezes for bit and then back to normal. Can you help me fix this problem.

View more questions Search