Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vallome Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 06:36 PM
    Heel pain
    Hello I am a runner. I just had a baby 5 months ago and I ran through the whole pregnancy. I did a 10K race about 2 weeks ago and really pushed myself to get a good time. My problem is the run I did right after this race I noticed half way through it that I got a shooting pain on the inner part of my heel. I finished my run by running on the outside of my foot. I took 1 week off from running. I did a power walk one day and got the same pain. I did the Elliptical another day and when I pushed myself a bit I got the pain again. I took it easy on the Elliptical for a few days and never got the pain. Tried running again and I got it towards the end of my run. It does one shot and then if I go to a walk or slow down it stops. Then I start up again and it is fine then it shoots me again so I stop. Does anyone know what this could be or better yet what to do to fix it so I can get back to running??
    Please help!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2007, 06:41 PM
    My cousin use to run marathons and then she got runners foot.
    Prevention of Runners Foot and Knee Problems

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings High Heel Sneakers [ 3 Answers ]

I need help finding the artist of a song called High Heel Sneakers. I know it's by Jerry Lee Lewis and the Rolling Stones but it was a newer version of the song not a old one. You can hear the song by downloading Limewire (its a really good program you get music 100% free) and put in High Heel...

Painful heel [ 2 Answers ]

44 years old Female 175lbs 5'8 I have been experiencing sharp heel pains on the right side of my left foot.

Periodic heel pain [ 4 Answers ]

I experience periodic heel pain. It's a sharp peircing pain in the heel of the foot maybe 3 to 4 times a day.

Heel Pain [ 4 Answers ]

I Have A Pain In The Side Of My Heel On My Right Side Of My Heel And It Is Killing Me What Could It Be

View more questions Search