Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Dec 8, 2005, 06:31 PM
    Printer conversion..
    Is there any body out there know how to convet a printer cartridge... I just don't know what they call this. But I saw this ordinary printer, but I have notice that instead using a cartridge they are using 4 bottles out side the printer connecting by hole type fat wires... :rolleyes:
    StuMegu Posts: 576, Reputation: 64

Dec 9, 2005, 03:20 AM
    Find a local computer fair and ask there - your printer may not support this type of use though so tell them your model!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2005, 05:16 AM
    Ink
    Hi,
    This is called a "continuous ink flow system", and is available for some Canon and Epson printers.
    Here is a link to check out to see if your printer is listed, and the costs involved in hooking it up:

http://www.inksupply.com/cobra.cfm

Best of luck.
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Dec 11, 2005, 06:43 PM
    Wow that's great, that's exactly what I want to see... so guys would you mind tell me how to do this... what parts should be replaced... any circuit to be change or needed cause I really love this kind of system in my printer... and if there is any disadvantage using this...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conversion from B2 to F1 while still in US [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am in US on B2 Visitor visa - I would like to study here and apply for F1 - is that possible while I am still in US - would I have to go to my home country or Canada for F1 stamping? Will it be an issue or complication when re-entering again? Please advise

Tub to Shower Conversion [ 4 Answers ]

We need to remove a standard 32x60" tub and replace with a shower. Is it possible to use the existing tub drain and simply slope the shower floor or is it essential to have the shower drain in the center? Thanks

Conversion [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently in chapter 13th bankruptcy, and I need to convert over to chp. 7 and I talked to some lawyers and they are charging too much. Is there a how to do it yourself answer out there.

XSD to XML conversion [ 1 Answers ]

I have one xsd file I want one blank xml to be generated from that schema. Thanks in advance.

GDB conversion [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Can you convert a *.GDB to *.MDB. If so, how can I do this? We have SQLany and SQL7 running on NT4 server. I would like to convert some GDB database to MDB for investigation purposes. Your help is appreciated. Thanks Kim

View more questions Search