Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emerson585 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Tension formula
    What is the formula for tension?
    cool_dude Posts: 124, Reputation: 9

Dec 4, 2007, 10:12 AM
    There isn't just one formula for tension. Physics isn't easy and every problem is different. So it all depends on what the question states. Know Newtons second law very well and then you'll be able to solve the problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Surface Tension [ 1 Answers ]

Two soap bubbles one smaller and other bigger in size are formed at the two open ends of a tube with the valve initially closed. What will happen when the valve is opened?

Tension and work [ 3 Answers ]

A sledge loaded with bricks has a total mass of 18.0kg and is pulled at constant speed by a rope inclined at 20.0 degrees above the horizontal. The sledge moves a distance of 20.0m on the horizontal surface. The coefficient of kinetic friction between the sledge and surface is .500. What is the...

Is this cause by tension or can it be serious? [ 5 Answers ]

Whenever I go through extreme times of mental and emotional stress I get Horrible dizzy spells that can last anywhere from 10sec-20minutes Pressure headaches, it feels like someone is blowing a ballon in my face Tenderness, my whole body is sore like im bruised I'm either too warm or too...

How much tension? [ 1 Answers ]

:) How much tension must a rope withstand if it is used to accelerate a 1046 kg car horizontally along a frictionless surface at 1.21 m/s2?

Tension [ 1 Answers ]

A 38.6 kg sign is suspended by two wires, as the drawing shows. Find the tension in wire 1 and in wire 2. http://www.webassign.net/[email protected]/[email protected]

View more questions Search