Do the bottom layer purple. I do NOT like it and I just want it back
    To blonde.. I've tried using dandruff shampoo, but it didn't really
    Work, the box said "fades in 5-40 washes.." I know it will eventually
    Fade, but I want it gone, now, please help!. I'm almost in tears:mad:
    I have peroxide and am not afraid to use itt! :rolleyes:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 3, 2007, 04:35 PM
    Pardner, put that peroxide gun down NOW!! God, no purple, how could you do that !

Get thee to a hair salon and let them take care of it for you so you don't ruin your lovely hair.

tickle
    kristenashleigh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 04:43 PM
    I don't have any money
    And I do NOT know what the heck was going through my head...
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 3, 2007, 08:07 PM
    Sweetie, a semi permanent will last from 6 to 12 shampoos or more. But it may also last longer, depending the porosity of your hair. If you want to remove the color from your hair right away, you may need to have the color chemically stripped. If going to a salon isn't an option, ask someone experienced in hair coloring to help you with this process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Semi-permanent color [ 2 Answers ]

Hello prettypetite1 I am worndering if you can tell me about demi-permanent color. I used a natural brown hair color (permanent) on my hair . I wanted my hair to match a hair piece so I went to Sallys and they gave me a demi-permanent color of ash blond to take the red out of my hair. I am...

Removal of faded semi permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I need help removing red semi permanent hair dye to restore my natural strawberry blond color. Any help?

Permanent to semi-permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I used semi-permanent hair color for years, then asked my stylist to change over to permanent. Now I'm trying to grow out my hair a bit and don't need to go to the shop as often, plus I'm convinced that the permanent dye is drying out my hair. So I want to go back to semi and I want to do it...

HELP - Remove semi permanent hair color [ 5 Answers ]

I have a lot of grey hair and wanted to remove some of it - I went to a salon and used the semi permanent hair color that Supposedly George Clooney uses - It came out WAYYYYY too dark. Too much of a drastic change and now I want to remove most of it. I have tried Prell. (Nothing) I have...

Permanent & Semi Permanent Hair Color [ 3 Answers ]

HELP - I want to remove the Black hair dye (my natural color is dark brown) but I've used BOTH semi and permanent shades of black colors. Besides going to a Salon what's my best alternative? Thank you.:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search