Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hbken Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 03:16 PM
    Programmable Thermostat
    I have a Honeywell thermostat T8624D and now is not working correctly. The thermostat
    Has four settings, wake, leave, return and sleep. The problem that is that the wake setting stays on rather than defaulting to other time zones i.e. leave , return etc.. Is there a way to completely clear the memory or reset the thermostat? I have tried unplugging for a few minutes and it still stays on "wake"... any help?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 3, 2007, 07:08 PM
    All the information you need is here at these links.

http://customer.honeywell.com/techli...0s/69-1074.pdf

http://customer.honeywell.com/techli...0s/69-1400.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing Analog Thermostat with Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Replacing Analog thermostat with White, Yellow, Red, & Black wiring with non-programmable digital thermostat Model #RTH3100C. Please help!!

Programmable thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, here is the scoop. We are installing a furnace Carrier Model 58PAV090-14 Series 160. The BTU's input is 88,000 and the output is 71,000. We do not have a manual, and we are putting this in a home that was stripped of all the equipment (furnace, thermostat, even the duct work). I have a...

Programmable Thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. I have the EWC-ST-2D which I want to replace with Programmable Thermostat from Honeywell. The current list of wires are yellow, blue, red, white, green and brown. On the programmable thermostat, I have R, Y, W, G. But where does the Blue and Brown go. I do have Y2 and W2 and C. ...

Programmable Thermostat [ 5 Answers ]

Hello guys... I have 2 programmable thermostat in my hand, one is Noma (Canadian Tire) and the other is RiteTemp (Home Depot), and my wife and I have a split decision on which one to use. I just want to ask some experts here or some people who have used the Noma Programmable Thermostat some...

Programmable thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a programmable thermostat , but the digital readout says 24.5 degrees all the time. The readout does not change when the temp in the house does. Any suggestions? Markus

View more questions Search