Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottandBrianna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 02:08 PM
    How can I receive a way of getting a reliable vehicle for my family?
    I along with my wife and 3 children (two of them just babies under 2 years old and 1 7 months old) lost our car yesterday. The transmission went just after leaving church. It was obviously not a fun experience, especially with the extreme cold temperatures lately.

The good news was that a couple from our church saw us on the side of the road with my tiny wife pushing our car along with our older boy and helped us not only to get a tow but also to drive us to the store to pick up food knowing it might be some time before we could get back out. They also offered to help get me to my job that is out of town.

We all talked about how exciting it was that God was helping through the whole episode and what should have been a very trying experience turned out to be a
    Miracle of God Himself.

We got a ride home for the babies, the car was towed at no cost to us and we got food on the table.

I do still need to find a car to get to work and back long term. Also we were planning to go PA for Christmas. My wife has not spent a Christmas with her family there since we've been married for 3 years now and of course the babies also. :)

Would you please pray in confidence that God would provide a way for us to receive a vehicle to take care of our needs? Would you help in anyway that you could?

Thank you,

Scott
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2007, 02:21 PM
    I am terribly sorry you and your family are going through this. The only way I can help you is to pray that your finances will be secure enough to provide all your needs and bless your family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1995 Dodge Neon: How reliable are they? [ 14 Answers ]

I'm involved in a potential trade with a guy who has a 1995 Dodge Neon 4 door with a 3 speed automatic transmission. The top end of the motor was just redone, and the car was just repainted (due to the wonderful paint that the cars originally came with). I'd be trading my entire video game...

Reliable Tire Pressure Gage [ 3 Answers ]

After having gone through several "bargin" tire pressure gages, I once again find myself looking for a reliable tire pressure gage. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to one and all.

View more questions Search