Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamiebales Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 01:52 PM
    About findme.org
    I found my birthmother on findme.org, well her posting looking for me and I can not get a user id for some reason. I was born Jamie John Pallien in syracuse ny on 6 21 76. I was born at st Joseph's hospital. I lived with by birthmother for 3 years or more before going into syracuse children services. I have two half brother who are younger than me but we were all born within three years of each other. If anyone has a user id for findme.org and can check my dob and see who she and tell me that would be great. Is anyone else having problems with findme.org? Please Help!!
    nadygirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 04:31 PM
    H;i I too tried to register on FINDME.ORG because I found a potential match with my daughter. I am a birth mother. Finally I went to inernic to see if I culd find out who manages the website and I got a phone number of an Adrienne in Canada. I called and left a message and also emailed them to get a user Id and password so I could get contact information for the match that I think is my daughter. I am as frustrated as you and can not seem to get them to respond with a user ID or password. Any suggestion?
    cleresa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2012, 11:32 AM
    Call this number she is really great she will help u find her if she wants 2 see u or not u will find out her name is kenna peterson knotts her number is*phone number removed*

EDITED: I removed the phone number posted here because it is not the poster's phone number, and off-site contact is not allowed on AMHD. Please contact customer service at the site you cannot access for options on how to register. --Synnen, Supermoderator

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search