Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kashumz Posts: 137, Reputation: 4

Dec 3, 2007, 10:28 AM
    What is progressive memory loss a sign of?
    My bestest friend in the whole world has terrible memory loss. Im repeating the same thing every day. I also don't think it used to be this bad. She also has severe headaches in the middle of her forehead. They are not always severe, and she doesn't always have them. If she had 5 headaches in one week, about 2 or 3 of them would be severe. She does spend A lot of time on the computer. She's not very popular and doesn't have many friends to hang out with, I guess. But I'm the same. She leaves the house more than I do, at least. :(
    Anyway, she thinks it's because she spends so much time on the computer that she has
    Her memory loss and headaches.

I talked to my mom, she said it could be something serious and she should go to a doctor.
    I talked to her about it, she said she told her dad and that he said he'd make some arrangements.

But I haven't heard anything about it since then, so I'm sure her dad forgot. And My friend
    Doesn't seem to really care, either. She doesn't think it's that big of a deal.

What could this be a sign of? Is it really just because she spends too much time on the computer?

It has improved lately, but I'm still worried.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Most people I am around on a regular basis have to have EVERYTHING repeated constantly.
    It could be anything from overstressed to early stages of alzheimers- A whole issue in itself why and how.

It is important she uses hhttps://www.askmehelpdesk.com/amhd_imgs/editor/menupop.gif
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/amhd_i.../menupop.gifer mind to stimulate it, puzzles and reading can be a good thing.
    Exercise also helps stimulate the brain cells.

Some things that are good for memory are B complex AND sublingual B12. A doctor can do a test to see if she is absorbing it even sublingually or if she may need the shots.

Ginkgo, omega fatty acids and some amino acids are also good for memory also.
    Phosphatidyserine is suppose to be good too but I don't know much about it.
    A good doctor should be able to tell the best combination for her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Memory loss and depresson [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,please advise me for the best solution to get rid of depresson... and memory loss... I am 45... Thanks in advance for yours kind advise... bye...

Very unusual memory loss [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had shoulder surgery for which I was placed under general anesthesia. When I was revived, about an hour/half later, I wasn't aware of where I was, who I was, what had occurred, and couldn't identify any of the people in post op, not the doctors or even the friend who was there to take...

Memory Loss [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 32 female. I feel I'm losing my memory. Sometime even not able to recall names of my close friends/relatives for few minutes. I also feel my presence of mind is going rapidly. Can anyone please suggest some ways to come out of the problem- any medicine/eating habbits or something else. ...

Computer memory loss [ 3 Answers ]

I find that none of the programs on my computer are taking up much memory and I have run antivir and anti spyware programs and have eliminated found threats but it still says that there is one percent of available free space (in the disk defreagmenter)

Memory loss [ 2 Answers ]

I have 1020 mb of memory, 2 510 mb cards. The other day I noticed a drop of over 200 mb. Checking it out I was surprised when the bios only registered 765 mb total memory. Bigger surprise when I did the math and discovered I had lost half of a cards 510 mb. Before I start yanking outboards and...

View more questions Search