Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stealth1313 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 05:23 AM
    Kohler 10412 what is the diverter
    I have a Kohler 10412 that the sprayer has some pressure of water but not a lot. I took apart faucet and have a valve # 1016515 but not sure if this is the diverter. Took it apart see nothing wrong. Took apart sprayer swee nothing wrong. The faucet never stop flowing of water when using sprayer. The hose ahas water flowing with head off but faucet never stops with water. This is less than 1 years old! Is it the valve that contains the stem, is this the diverter?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 08:17 PM
    Stealth1313 - The diverter is a small pin close to the bottom of the faucet in the middle, it is actu. By pressureinside the faucet, when you push in on the handleon the hose it opens the water inlet to come out the hose sprayer,and when you release it ,it closes so water comes out the faucet.. You will have to pull the spicket part of the faucet off to get to it, It is not hard to replace, it's harder to get to it, Since it's only about a year old, it is still in warranty, if you still have the papers that camewith the faucet ,there is a 800 number you can call. Also there should be a picture diagram of the faucet with every thing named. Go to it and you will be able to see just where it is> Hope this helps ,good luck, ::: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kohler 26 hp [ 7 Answers ]

I have an Emark Z turn mower with a 26 hp Kohler engine. It appears to only have compression on one cylinder. You can see the piston making strokes and has no noises like thrown rod. Both cylinders have fire. While running I can disconnect the plug wire on the good side and mower dies. Disconnect...

Do I have a defective Kohler cartridge or shower valve? [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced my shower cartridge valve (Kohler Rite Temp Kit 76851) recently because of dripping. When I took the old cartridge out, I saw a few small pebbles in the hot water pipe in the wall, about 0.25" in size and removed them and flushed the pipe for several seconds before putting the new...

Craftsman 16.5 kohler [ 3 Answers ]

This lawn mower has had every single part replaced because the ignition switch went bad and shorted out the entire electrical system.Now it seems to have a problem with the fuel,it will run then will smother out.We changed the fuel filter so this isn't the problem.Can we add a gas additive to help...

Remove Kohler faucet [ 4 Answers ]

I have a single handle pull out spray Kohler faucet. Can anyone tell me how to remove it. Thank you in advance.

View more questions Search