Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Feddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 04:37 AM
    I will happy with different explanations
    What is the differene between academic and professional masters program in business and its implications for management education?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2007, 04:41 AM
    Is this a homework question? Knowing if it is or not will help others in guiding you to the answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are you happy? [ 4 Answers ]

Here's a bunny then :) http://i4.tinypic.com/8542mnc.jpg

Will I ever b happy [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 18 and just come out of a 4 year relationship I have baby, who is now one. I meet a man who is a bit older than me but the only trouble is he already has a partner and two children. When we do get the chance to meet iwe have a lovely time and we have so much in comman. I am really falling for...

Not Happy [ 1 Answers ]

Im not happy with my other half and its driving me nuts I don't know what to do? Trust me I've tried everything I think that we bring out the worst in each other I'm just scared of making that next step in going our separate ways:(

He is never Happy! [ 2 Answers ]

MY husband and I have been married for 2 years, It seems that no matter what I do or how I do it, it is never the right thing for him. I am currently attending college in a very competetive program which requires intense studying sometimes, I also work full time and have one school aged child. I...

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search