Dec 3, 2007, 12:37 AM
    Why Girls plays .
    Dear All,

Can anybody tell me?? Why girls plays with boys feelings?? :(

Punit goel
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2007, 03:48 AM
    Not all girls do. Many who do had no intention of doing it, it just happened. If you feel like girls are playing with your feelings, what kind of girls are they? Are they popular and with the in-crowd? Girls who have a reputation to protect are more likely to do and say hurtful things. Just my opinion, but I am a girl.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 3, 2007, 05:22 AM
    If it happens in public, it's probably because she wants to impress someone, although it's not a good thing and she will eventually grow out of this stage in life if she's lucky, or when she gets tired of doing so.

By the way, this is not exclusive to girls, boys play with girl's emotions too, depending on the stage of growth they are in, which clique they frequent, what they pick up from others they think are 'cool'.

It is all a trial and error learning process and can usually be cleared up by talking to the individual who is bothering your emotions at that time.

If it is a girl you are interested in and would like to get to know better, talk to her for real sometime. She might be different on a one-to-one basis.

We all know most teens go through a lot while looking for a place to 'belong', and until they find out who and what they really are, it is a hard road to travel on.

The good part is, I promse, you too will survive this... just like 'us oldies' did.

Give us some idea of how your feelings were hurt and we might be able to guide you through it all with feedback due to our own experiences.

Good luck dear, and keep us posted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

XP DVD plays OK CD not recognized [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm running Windows XP Home SP2 on a Laptop. For about 3 years now I've been able to watch DVDs but any kind of audio/music CDs aren't recognized in my D:\ drive. After looking and searching around on my system I just knew that somehow I had Disabled something to do with the DVD CD-ROM ...

Did Shakespeare really write his plays? [ 7 Answers ]

HI I was just wondering if Shakespeare really wrote his plays because I have a report on it due December 3, 2007 and I need any kind of info ASAP! Thanks!:D

I need to find a song that always plays on the radio [ 3 Answers ]

The song hasplayed twice but I always end up hearing it half way :( u need to figure out whosings it and it's name it goes something like >>because at laaaaast... not because I want to not because I need to<<< please help :(

View more questions Search