Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akhilz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 09:26 PM
    How to create a norton ghost recovery disk?
    Hi

Just downloaded and installed norton ghost 12 trial.

How do I create a recovery disk?

There were no options during the installation process...

When I go to File>Create A Recovery Disk, it asks me for the valid path to the recovery disk...

Where would that be? Please help...

akhilz
    Chodhary Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 01:53 PM

You are using Norton Ghost 12 Version. It do matter but not that much.
    In your case, Ghost is asking for the System Recovery Disk, which is an ISO Image file, about 200 MB. You need to download it from manufacturer website.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Norton Ghost Recovery Disk [ 1 Answers ]

My toshiba laptop comes with a recovery cd. I put it in and power up the laptop and the disk refreshes the hard drive with an image that puts the laptop back to a state as if I had just bought it. As the recovery process takes place I can see the Norton Ghost logo. I have bought Norton Ghost...

Norton Ghost [ 5 Answers ]

Dear Scott, I have Norton Ghost version 10 and I want to set up a small Lan of 10 PCs which are identical. By setting up the first one I tried to create an image on an external USB hard drive as to use it on the remaining nine PCs. First of all, Ghost cannot create this image directly on the...

Norton ghost recovery disk [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have taken backup of my computer through ghos 9 ( v2i file ) While recovering my computer it ask me to boot PC in recovery environments by symentic recovery disk , through symantic help I found ghost 9 install cd is suppose to be rcovery cd , but it doesn't boot from ghost 9 cd in...

Norton ghost 12 [ 3 Answers ]

How do I create norton ghost 12 recovery disk

View more questions Search