Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acuragirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 08:02 PM
    Prolonged menstraul bleeding
    I started some light spotting around the 13th of November and I went to the ER because I was bleeding for like more than a week and they told me that it was normal especially if I have been stressing and that I should be OK and that it would stop on its own OK so I have been bleeding off and on till today. I woke up this morning with blood dripping down my legs and I have slightly heavy cramping, but I do have blood clots maybe the size if a silver dollar oh and they did rule out pregnancy so I don't know what I should do is there anyone out there who has heard of this before.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2007, 08:07 PM
    I have rather long menstrual cycles, sometimes as long as nine days, and I also get blood clots like that, around the size of a half dollar, and there's nothing wrong with me, just the way my body works, even if the long period is super annoying. The first few days of my cycle I also have very bad cramps, and heavy bleeding, but it will calm down.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2007, 08:12 PM
    No problem, I know it's a total pain, but it's not a health issue really. =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prolonged vaginal spotting/bleeding [ 13 Answers ]

I have had a slight period for close to 3 weeks now. I have always been regular up until 2 months ago. This month all I seem to have is constant spotting... most times it can be a brownish colour but when wiping after going to the bathroom it is often pink or red. Since I have always been on...

Prolonged Dark Brown Discharge or Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am 21 gon on 22 and I don't take BC. In July my period was suppose to start on about the 10 but it didn't come until the 29th. Since then, I have had dark brown discharge or bleeding I guess... some days its almost non existent and some days I have to wear a pad. The beginning of Aug. it...

Prolonged period [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to skip my period for my vacation and I read online a way to do it. If you skip you last 7 seven day pills (sugar pills) and start the new pack right away it should do the trick. I did exactly what they said. I was fine that Thursday no period as normal. It wasn't until the next week on...

Menstraul cycle [ 1 Answers ]

After having your tube tied does it make your cycle irregular

View more questions Search