Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chica8487 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 07:58 PM
    virgins with hpv?
    Has anyone else heard of virgins contracting HPV without sexual or oral intercourse?
    Is this possible?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2007, 08:07 PM
    Some people are infected with HPV at birth, it's passable from mother to child, I believe.
    chica8487 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by charlotte234s
    Some people are infected with HPV at birth, it's passable from mother to child, I believe.
    I'm pretty sure my mother never had it. And would it take this long to show up? I'm 16.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question for Muslims: Seven Virgins Each? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been repeatedlly told that the faithfu musliml men are rewarded in paradise with seven virgins and that they are given the physical stamina to deal with this abundance. My question is are these virgins given to all faithful Muslim men or are their any special requirements? Please, if you...

Guys and virgins [ 12 Answers ]

I am 22years old + I am a virgin. I have dated a lot of guys all is have sex. One my best guy friends has lot of experience. He said I want to have sex with you and I said no. how do you know when it is the right time to have sex?

Can virgins use tampons? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay, can virgins use tampons?will it hurt 2 put in, will it even go in, and if so how do u put it in, tha directions on tha wapper weren't very specific

View more questions Search