Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billabong Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 06:03 PM
    I have issues
    The girl I've been dating for 2 weeks just broke up with me and now that's she's gone I feel like killing myself while I take shower ill think about her for hours and hours whether I'm doing home work watching TV playing games in the shower even during school I just can't get her off my mind I miss her terribly:( but now that we broke up when I talk to her on msn I can't say anything worth right and ill accidentally say something and then will start fighting// I even have asked her to go out with me again one day if we can started fresh first and all she ever says to me is iunno I feel so terrible I feel like taking a blade and cutting my tongue and fingers of then cut from my armpit to the middle of my arm// I can't live with out her I feel like she is the one for me I don't want to have to go another day with out her but I just don't think she wants me back ever again // this is the first time I've felt anything for any one:rolleyes:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 2, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

I know it doesn't seem like it right now, but there ARE other girls out there. BETTER girls. Is she really worth the effort you are expending by killing yourself? Heck no.

So, what if she never wants you back, you deserve better than her anyway.

Rejection at any age is hard to take, but we have to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and move on.
    uhhleesha Posts: 105, Reputation: 21

Dec 2, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Do not depend on someone for your happiness. If you can't make yourself happy, then I highly doubt anyone can make you happy.

There are other girls out there.
    jake99 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Dec 4, 2007, 04:23 AM
    I've seen another thread you started billabong saying that your girlfriend sayed she didn't love you, how long were you together, cause if it were some time and then she turns round say that and breaks up with you, you must be the nicest person in the world if you still have feelings for here, if I were in your situation I would more than likely despise her.

don't know why you'd want her back to be honest, suppose the first time you felt something for someone but there will be others, listen to uhhleesha when she says that there are plenty of girls out there. Go out tonight get drunk and hook up with some random girl, this is a much better course of action than suicide.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2007, 08:28 AM
    As stated above suicide isn't the means to a solution,just a quick fix.

If you are as committed to living as you are mentally to the thoughts of suicide, just imagine where you could go?

I have been in your shoes, a marriage of 10 years gone and ( I thought) only myself to blame for the break-up.Family and friends could only advise me the things they would do if they were me( sound like here doesn't it?).

Until I made a decision to LIVE rather than die, It was dust in the wind.

Mine also required additional help,drinking and drugs played a part in my problems and I needed medications to maintain a clear enough thought process to be able to make a clear decision.

My question is, Do you want to go on with LIFE, pursuing happiness?

I chose that direction and have no regrets,I hope you chose the same path.

Ken
    Paigiebaby Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Dec 5, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Fist of all how old are you?
    Just because you two broke up doesn't mean you have to kill yourself. Get over it. You are probably too good for her. Don't break yourself up over one person. If you really feel like killing yourself talk to somebody. Because by killing yourself you are being selfish just because your sad is no reason to have these feelings. I Strongly advise you to get help. Please. You will find your true love soon enough. Good Luck!
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Dec 5, 2007, 04:57 PM
    You dated her for two weeks and in another post you said that she claimed that she didn't love you. Would you really want to be with someone that didn't love you? And also, there are other girls out there. Suicide is not that answer just because someone said that they didn't want to be with you. Uhhhleesha is completely right in saying that you can't depend on others for your happiness, it truly has to come from within.

You sound very young, I'm sure you have a lot of life to live, yet. Focus on other things, pick up a hobby, hang out with your friends, learn an instrument, something. This girl doesn't sound like she is right for you, I'm sure you deserve much better than her and there are plenty of other girls out that there I'm sure would love to be with you.
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 06:08 AM
    No response in 4 days?

Wonder where this one is going?
    billabong Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 03:37 PM
    What?
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by billabong
    what?
    I wondered where you might be!

We haven't heard anything from you in a few days and I was questioning where you were in response to all our questions is all.

Ken
    nkychic Posts: 180, Reputation: 70

Dec 6, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Your biggest issue is not breaking up with your girlfriend of 2 weeks, but learning to love yourself. I know it sounds cliché, but if you don't love yourself, No one can ever love you because YOU won't let them. How can a person who doesn't feel they deserve love ever let someone in? They can't. What you need to do is take some time out for yourself. Hang with friends, do the things you like to do. Don't worry about a girl right now. Like someone stated below, you can't depend on anyone else for your happiness. It's bad for you and it's bad for them. Nobody wants to feel that any one person's happiness is solely dependent on them. You need to be more independent, and you won't be if you don't take some time to grow. Don't worry about a girlfriend right now, that will come in it's own time. Good luck hon! I hope everything works out for you.

<3 Leslie
    L_Holly20 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2007, 10:05 PM
    To me it sounds like you need clossure as to why she doesn't want to see you anymore and sometimes it is a lot better to just get clossure from the sittuation, close that chapter in your life, and move on; open a new chapter. I mean you can't make someone love you, but you can find out why they don't which can then help you move on. Yeah she'll probably still be in your head for a while, my ex is and it's been months and I know how you're feeling I've been through it. Just get your clossure and you may have to even stop talking to her. Once I cut my ex off I got better, it's too hard to "just be friends".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to commit suicide sometimes [ 4 Answers ]

My life was so messed up. I came from a broken family. My mom work as an entertainer in Japan.She had an American fiancée and left after she got pregnant. She doesn't know how to work here that's why she sell all her inverstment to continue my 1 year in high school and for us to survive. After...

I can't overcome my need to commit suicide [ 12 Answers ]

Can anyone help me PLEASE? I am driven to commit this to myself knowing full well that I will hurt the ones I love the most but I just can't help it. Please help me!

Can't commit until I know for sure - [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone Just after a bit of advice as I know there isn't an answer :-( As with a lot of posts it is concerning a first love. I went out with her for 4 years and had a great time - Uni came and we ended up splitting up as many people do at this stage - a sad part of my life but I would...

He tried to commit suicide [ 5 Answers ]

My 23 year old cousin tried to commit suicide the other day. He slit his wrist, ended up hitting two majot veins and a major artery and had to get 30 staples to stop the bleeding. He is over 8 hours away, but I want to try everything I can to help him. I offered him my support many times, made...

Historical Teen Girls Movie- Suicide or Suicide Attempt? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a teen- about 10-15 years ago on Showtime or HBO. I think it took place around WWII, with a teenage girl that befriends a new girl at their school, which I think was an all-girls school. The girls meet with other girls (friends) from the school in the woods behind the...

View more questions Search