Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crisnbryan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 04:28 PM
    2 Negative test, but I feel pregnant.I'm doing it to early?
    My first day of my last period was Oct. 30 and now it's Dec. 2... I have taken 2 pregnancy test on the 23 and the 26th of Oct... Were they to early??
    I'm very confused I have all but one syptoms... my breast are swollen and have been for like a week or more now... me and my fiancée think that I could be, but the tests said NEGATIVE! please help me figure this out!!
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Did you mean the 23rd and 26th of Nov?
    If you are on a 28 day cycle then yes you took them to early. You weren't late yet.
    And you would only be 4 days late now.
    Wait until you are 7 days late and try again. If you still have gotten your period then wait another week, retry and call your doctor.
    mumto2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 05:47 AM
    Same has me hun I was due on the 30th took tests all come bk negative got to go to docs in 9 days if I haven't come on then
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Make sure also that you are using FIRST MORNING URINE when you test. If you are pregnant, your levels of HCG will be more concentrated in your first urine in the morning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative blood test negative urine but still feel pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi me again I've had my bloods taken not sure what of hcg tests I think which came backnormal,but still feel butterflys in my belly nauseas,and weight gain on my lower half could I still be pregnant or am I worrying myself in TO a early grave. Jeans are quite snug and my boobs have stopped...

Negative pregnant test and blood test. Could I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had an ectopic pregnancy in October 2006, and have been trying to conceive since January 07, I am 1week late for my period and have had many signs of pregnancy, including spotting a week before my period was due, since then I have had 5 negative home pregnancy tests, and a hcg level of below 1.5...

I might be pregnant but the recent test was negative [ 3 Answers ]

I am 32, I am 12 days late for my period, and yesterday I have a light brown discharge . My periods are always right on time.I am very tired .The problem is I have intra uterine device (copper t)... I am worried about the ectopic pregnancy.I did a home pregnancy test yesterday and it came...

I might be pregnant but the recent test was negative [ 1 Answers ]

The last time I had sex with my now exboyfriend was around the first week of December. About a week later I had a full normal period which was 7 days long(normal). I started my current period Wednesday and by Friday I was no longer bleeding, not even spotting. :confused: This has never...

View more questions Search