Ask
    frank103152 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Golden showers
    Is it OK to recieave them with out any problems
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2007, 03:54 PM
    I would say no if you have a compromised immunity, or if you have any type of open sores. Other than that I guess you are good to go. Shower away.
    Aussieman Posts: 24, Reputation: 6

Dec 22, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Yes, they are fine.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2007, 07:28 PM
    I'd stay away from eyes, nose, ears, and... please do try to not ingest them. Some people say drinking urine is good for you... I really disagree.

As bushg said, as long as you are both healthy without any open wounds/cuts/sores, go all out.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2007, 07:47 PM
    If the person has an infection, the urine will be cloudy, not clear, and often bloody.

My opinion is that golden showers are not for young women to receive; that is a fetish better suited for a woman with sexual experience and an orgasmic history, also, a willingness to participate.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 22, 2007, 10:15 PM
    I will agree with stone wilder ( who I don't believe needed to be deleted for his post) but why would anyone even want to. But then if your desires are that way, there should be care taken as to watch for infection issues

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taking showers [ 4 Answers ]

At what age should your child stop taking showers with you?

Meteor Showers [ 2 Answers ]

The Perseids are up this month. The particles are from a comet that cruises by our sun every 130 years. Why do we see the particles once a year? Shouldn't it be once every 130 years?

Showers without tiles [ 6 Answers ]

I am building a shower and don't want to use tiles. The pre fab plastic showers are mostly small and or expensive. I want to build a 5'X5' shower on a pre existing concreat floor that has a drain already. Can I just pour cement and slope it with an outer curb and then paint it with waterproof...

Baby Showers [ 6 Answers ]

I am pretty much set on having a co-ed baby shower. I will probably put it together on my own. Since the twins are due sept. 22nd, and the dr says they will more than likely be about two weeks early I'm wondering when I should have the shower?? I am thinking since it will be summer and we have a...

J pipe for showers [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a special j pipe for a shower drain? Or do you just use 90 to make the j pipe and if so what are the specs so no sewer gas leaks... Whoa! Not so fast there Markee. That "j pipe" is called a trap. And before I even answer I want to know a little more about this project. New...

View more questions Search