Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tyieka Posts: 34, Reputation: 6

Dec 7, 2005, 07:56 PM
    Hi there
    My name is tyieka I am a psychic tarot reader I will answer your questions on any subject you can email me at ****** or post your question on the question board. I look forward to helping you
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2005, 10:29 PM
    Welcome to the board.

Joe
    DownInMaine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2005, 02:07 AM
    Will I ever bear children?
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2005, 05:34 AM
    I work in the Entertainment Indusrty as a Wedding Co-ordinator & DJ. I also sing a lot outside work.

Will I ever get further into the Entertainment Industry?

Dec 8, 2005, 06:00 AM
    Will I ever get further
    You have a lot of talent and can go as far as you like within your chosen proffession, however you must watch for the pitfalls and do not just trust everybody you are so trusting but you should remember not every one has your best interst at heart , choose your friends and business associates carefully and do not be to open with your plans there could be some one close that would like to walk in your shoes right now!

For further consultation please email.

tyieka
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2005, 06:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tyieka
    You have a lot of talent and can go as far as you like within your chosen proffession, however you must watch for the pitfalls and do not just trust everybody you are so trusting but you should remember not every one has your best interst at heart , choose your friends and business associates carefully and do not be to open with your plans there could be some one close that would like to walk in your shoes right now!!

for further consultation please email.
    [please do not post email addresses]

tyieka
    Isn't that somewhat generic and can be applied to pretty much any question that is asked about career?
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Dec 8, 2005, 04:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Isn't that somewhat generic and can be applied to pretty much any question that is asked about career?
    Whenever you believe you know something, your understanding can be clowded, because there are always insecurities that might destroy your certainty. Beware of small mistakes you might make that you could not understand at the moment, but might cause some major problems to others, for no one is perfect, and they might be missguided by your actions.

Therefore, do not presume what you are not sure of, for knowledge is not ultimate and everyone makes mistakes. Be trustworthy and you will surely have many friends.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 8, 2005, 05:33 PM
    Okay I think I can trust you so here goes. I have a court date on dec. 15 of this year in which I hope to get a divorce and keep custody of my children. I am hoping I don't have to do visitation with my husband seeing as he is not allowed near any children at the time being because he sexually abused his girlfriends child. I want to have faith and believe everything will be fine but you know how life can throw a brick at you sometimes. Will everything go well?

Dec 8, 2005, 06:40 PM
    Everything will be fine
    Thank you for your email let me start by stating the obvious where there is or has been a clear cut case of child abuse there is absolutely no court in this land that would take the risk of handing over children to the abuser, However as far as visitation rights go if a visitingorder were to be granted it would be supervised in a place designated by protective services and it would only be for a limited period. But he would never ever be allowed to take them on his own, my feelings tell me that you will get what you have been praying for so keep your faith it will help through this.

I hope this may be of help

tyieka

Dec 8, 2005, 06:45 PM
    Thank you. Your pretty cool.
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2005, 02:47 AM
    You have a lot of talent and can go as far as you like within your chosen proffession, however you must watch for the pitfalls and do not just trust everybody you are so trusting but you should remember not every one has your best interst at heart , choose your friends and business associates carefully and do not be to open with your plans there could be some one close that would like to walk in your shoes right now!!

for further consultation please email.
    [email protected]

tyieka

Well I agree with that totally - there are lot of people who always try and step on my toes when I progress furthur. So I am always careful about what I say and who I say it too.

Will I end up getting out of my home town? And will the entertainment industry aid this?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2005, 05:16 AM
    Well let's break this down shall we?
    Reminder, the original question is here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showpo...23&postcount=8

Thankyou for your email let me start by stating the obvious where there is or has been a clear cut case of child abuse there is absolutely no court in this land that would take the risk of handing over children to the abuser,
    The original post mentions sexual abuse quite clearly and, since the poster already has the children with her, it doesn't take an Einstein to figure out that that the father's chance of gaining custody are slim to none.
    However as far as visitation rights go if a visitingorder were to be granted it would be supervised in a place designated by protective services and it would only be for a limited period of time.
    Our psychic may have had some previous family law experience perhaps in her own life. The crux of the matter remains that the sexual abuse of the girlfriend's daughter needs to be proven. If he was criminally prosecuted for it then this is an open and shut case. This isn't being psychic, it's the law.
    but he would never ever be allowed to take them on his own,
    "Never" is an awfully long time. If he really wants to he can show reform over time and eventually be granted this.
    my feelings tell me that you will get what you have been praying for so keep your faith it will help through this.
    Of course you will, I just showed her why and I'm not psychic.

Listen, I'm not trying to be a spoilsport by doing this. My fear is that some people take these "psychics" seriously and actually follow the sometimes terrible advice given to the detriment of their careers, love life or health. ANYBODY can answer these questions, even a pimply 14 year who is trolling and laughing at you.

Here's another way of looking at it: many forums here have 'experts' that have been here for a number of years and garner a high reputation, yet these "psychics" come and go weekly, no reputation ever awarded, and often they want to do their stuff by email or drive you to their website where they will now charge you money for "readings". Dodgy indeed.

Feel free to reply with your comments. :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2005, 06:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Well let's break this down shall we?
    Reminder, the original question is here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showpo...23&postcount=8

The original post mentions sexual abuse quite clearly and, since the poster already has the children with her, it doesn't take an Einstein to figure out that that the father's chance of gaining custody are slim to none.
    "Never" is an awfully long time. If he really wants to he can show reform over time and eventually be granted this.

Of course you will, I just showed her why and I'm not psychic.

Listen, I'm not trying to be a spoilsport by doing this. My fear is that some people take these "psychics" seriously and actually follow the sometimes terrible advice given to the detriment of their careers, love life or health. ANYBODY can answer these questions, even a pimply 14 year who is trolling and laughing at you.

Here's another way of looking at it: many forums here have 'experts' that have been here for a number of years and garner a high reputation, yet these "psychics" come and go weekly, no reputation ever awarded, and often they want to do their stuff by email or drive you to their website where they will now charge you money for "readings". Dodgy indeed.

Feel free to reply with your comments. :)
    I don't take these things that seriously; but I do enjoy participating in things like this; I find it interesting and it cures my curiosity.

Dec 11, 2005, 05:38 PM
    Excuse me
    I have been a psychic since I was a pimperly teenager as you put and I am 50 years young now, I only direct people to my email so that their problems can be kept confidential if the choose I DONOT and would not charge for this this is a gift that I have I received it for no charge remember what is given can quiet easily be taken away again. I used to be a long standing member of the site askme.com before it changed its name so I am no fly by night. If you read my reply I did start by saying I would State the obvious, and no I did not need a set of tarot cards to do that, the cast drawn showed no turbulance and a straight path ahead for this lady perhaps if you studied the tarot you may be able to have a more positive opinion about them!!

Dec 12, 2005, 03:23 PM
    What can you tell me about my grandma?

Dec 12, 2005, 05:02 PM
    Your grandma
    Could you give me your grana's date of birth please then I will be able to help you.
    Thank you.

Ty
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Dec 12, 2005, 05:03 PM
    Okays, come on guys, you all are scaring me now.

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Warning Will Robison Warning

Dec 12, 2005, 05:08 PM
    could you give me your grana's date of birth please then I will be able to help you.
    thankyou.

ty
    09/20/1924

Can you explain why you need to know the date of birth?

Dec 12, 2005, 05:18 PM
    They always go by that. I think maybe they get some sort of cosmic vibe. Im just guessing. You only need to worry if she wants to know your middle initial, shoe size and favorite soda flavor.

Dec 12, 2005, 07:32 PM
    Your granma
    Yes I can explain why I require the date of birth it is the perons data I use to make the cast, the cast is where the ibis incarna are drawn for the person in question. Using the numbers in the date of birth I can draw a chart on which to base the cast, once the cast is complete I will then be able to read what the Ibis tarot show me. I hope this helps you.
    tyieka

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search