Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Dec 13, 2005, 01:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tyieka
    yes i can explain why I require the date of birth it is the perons data I use to make the cast, the cast is where the ibis incarna are drawn for the person in question. using the numbers in the date of birth I can draw a chart on which to base the cast, once the cast is complete I will then be able to read what the Ibis tarot show me. I hope this helps you.
    tyieka
    Very well... let's hear what you got to say.
    tyieka Posts: 34, Reputation: 6

Dec 13, 2005, 05:02 AM
    Date of birth
    I still need the date of birth to enable me to draw a cast before I can tell you anything.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2005, 05:05 AM
    I still need the date of birth to enable me to draw a cast before I can tell you anything.
    Page 2: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showpo...5&postcount=18
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2005, 09:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilfyre
    If you would like to find a safe you can trust, well here you go.
    LOL - I actually laughed. Good one.

Dec 13, 2005, 04:15 PM
    You need my date of birth too?

NeedKarma's link is the one pointing to my granny's birthday.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2005, 05:41 AM
    If you would like to find a safe fortune teller you can trust, well here you go.
    I did not find this that funny. My wish was to have my cat Cassie come home - to have a message come up saying she has dead; bought tears to my eyes.

At the moment I will do anything to know she is safe and well; even asking fortune tellers.
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2005, 05:43 AM
    Tyieka
    My Cat cassie went missing last Friday. We have some army houses
    Based opposite where I live. The regiment has been shipped abroad and
    Cassie has been missing since the last two lorries packed up and left. I
    Have phoned and done everything possible in a bid to find her. I don't know if she is a live or dead? I don't even know if she is abroad or still in my home town somewhere?

I am so worried. She is 14yrs old and has not eaten since Friday.
    She is my baby girl. I am fearing the worst.

Is she still alive? Will I get her back safe & sound? Where is
    She??
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Dec 14, 2005, 07:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ 'H'
    I did not find this that funny. My wish was to have my cat Cassie come home - to have a message come up saying she has dead; bought tears to my eyes.

At the moment I will do anything to know she is safe and well; even asking fortune tellers.
    I am truly sorry, I did not mean to offend you in any way it was not my intentions to personally upset some one. I too have lost a pet her name was frog she got run over by migrant workers in a van, they did not stop they just left her rolling around in the street, we tried desperately to say her but she died at the vets office a few days later, she was 11 and I miss her greatly. I have since adopted two new cats. They are not allowed out side. Again I am sorry for your lose and did not mean to upset you or any one else, :(
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Dec 14, 2005, 07:09 AM
    Dj 'h'
    DJ 'H'

Again sorry, I did the best I could do by removing my post, so sorry

Dec 14, 2005, 07:09 AM
    Your cat
    Now cats are funny creatures I had one once called smutchy she was about the same age as yours and one day she just went away and we never saw her again, we believed she went away to die quietly up in the peathills as I stayed on a small island.Im sorry I do not pick up anything about your cat at all so if she has passed on then it has been very recent sometimes it is too soon to get a link to them leave it a couple of days and I will try again and contact you I promise.
    Tyieka
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2005, 07:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CroCivic91
    What can you tell me about my grandma?
    Now grandmas are funny creatures I had one once called 'grannie' she was about the same age as yours and one day she just went away and we never saw her again, we believed she went away to die quietly up in the peathills as I stayed on a small island. I'm sorry I do not pick up anything about your grandma at all so if she has passed on then it has been very recent sometimes it is too soon to get a link to them leave it a couple of days and I will try again and contact you I promise.

Need.

Dec 14, 2005, 07:48 AM
    Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, and while you may have a questionable sense of humour others may not. If you have nothing constructive to say then I sujest you say nothing that way you will not offend anyone. Im sure your grandmar would be pleased to know your opinion of her??
    I feel sorry for some one like you who has to get their fun on the backs of others what a sad pitiful existence you must have.
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2005, 07:56 AM
    what a sad pitiful existance you must have.
    Actually I have a great life. I certainly don't go around pretending to divine the future and give people false hope. I noticed that you never answered the earlier poster asking if they will ever bear children.

Dec 14, 2005, 08:20 AM
    For your information I have quite a few people to answer and they have been told I will be getting to them shortly not that it is any of your concern, also for your information I have a place here called Glasgow psychic world where other psychics come and visiting mediums like I said you appear to have nothing constructive to say concerning psychics and take delight in trying to dismiss their answers with sarcasim , everyone is entitled to their opinion that includes you believe me you are not the first person who has tried to down psychics some through ignorance others through their own fear of the unknown or the unexplained but really to go around doing what you do it is very sad.
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2005, 08:23 AM
    DJ 'H'

again sorry, i did the best i could do by removing my post, so sorry
    It's OK - I am just quite fragile at the moment. We are cool and thank you :o
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2005, 08:25 AM
    Now cats are funny creatures I had one once called smutchy she was about the same age as yours and one day she just went away and we never saw her again, we believed she went away to die quietly up in the peathills as I stayed on a small island.Im sorry I do not pick up anything about your cat at all so if she has passed on then it has been very recent sometimes it is too soon to get a link to them leave it a couple of days and I will try again and contact you I promise.
    Tyieka
    Thank you - I am keeping my fingers crossed - she is my baby girl.

Dec 14, 2005, 08:34 AM
    Your cat
    Like I said I will try again in a few days I might be able to pick up something then, but I will do my best for you do you have an email address that I may reply to your questions with there is a user who reads answers and then tries to belittle them and it is really sad but I have other people who need replies and this is becoming annoying.
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Dec 14, 2005, 08:47 AM
    The Afterlife
    I was always told by "christian" friends,that fortune telling,spiritualist churches,paganism,was devil worship,and to be avoided at all costs.I used to go to Baptist church,having been baptised as such.Most people were OK.but you had quite a few who threw stones at anything they did'nt accept,or understand.One christian even told me that as it says in the bible,only those who are baptised go to heavon.I disagree.
    I once met a very wise person on holiday in Somerset years ago,who told me listen,accept all arguments,make up your own mind,and if your comfortable with your own thoughts,then let no one else upset you.She was at the bar of the pub I was in,would you believe.
    Whilst not accepting anything beyond what I can now visualy see,or hear,and not more than 1% sure that anything comes after this,to those that do,fine.Just as long as no one tries to convert me,I won't upset their views,by taking the mic,as we say in the UK. ;)
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2005, 08:51 AM
    like I said I will try again in a few days I might be able to pick up something then, but I will do my best for you do you have an email address that I may reply to your questions with there is a user who reads answers and then tries to belittle them and it is really sad but I have other people who need replies and this is becoming annoying.
    Yes I do - I will send to you in a private message.

Dec 14, 2005, 05:21 PM
    for your information I have quite a few people to answer and they have been told I will be getting to them shortly not that it is any of your concern, also for your information I have a place here called Glasgow psychic world where other psychics come and visiting mediums like I said you appear to have nothing constructive to say concerning psychics and take delight in trying to dismiss their answers with sarcasim , everyone is entitled to their opinion that includes you believe me you are not the first person who has tried to down psychics some through ignorance others through their own fear of the unknown or the unexplained but really to go around doing what you do it is very sad.
    On a side note... you CANNOT say such a long sentence and only put 2 commas and one dot in the end. Dots are used at the end of sentences. One of their finest qualities is that it makes a text readable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search