Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurash988 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Light up doll from early 90s.around 1993
    I had a doll that had a pink dress on and it had a heart that was plastic and outside of its body. It was shaped like a heart and when you squeezed the doll it would light up. My brother had a boy version of this doll and it did the same thing and it was dressed in blue overalls. I am not sure if this horse that had a light up mane went with it or not but that is something else that I have. I am looking for the name of it if anyone can help it would be great!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 6, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Any of these look familiar?
    1980's & '90's Dolls

THIS OLD TOY: TOYS BY YEAR (1993)
    jdfoster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 09:31 PM
    I am having the same problem! It had a video that came with it too.. from what I remember it was very disturbing, have you since found out what the name is? The horse was a part of it too.
    jdfoster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 09:39 PM
    I did some searching and she was called PJ Sparkles!
    laurash988 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 10:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jdfoster View Post
    I did some searching and she was called PJ Sparkles!
    Almost a year later but omgosh that's it! Thank you so much!!
    franneh Posts: 134, Reputation: 7

May 15, 2009, 02:08 PM

Omg pj sparkles! I swear I think I had a pj sparkles video cassette too! Something about how all the colors went away and she had to bring them back, or like she came to "earth" or whatever and lived with this little boy and wore his clothes and went to school with him? Omg now this shall drive me crazy.
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 13, 2011, 02:37 PM
    I used to have that doll
    Khrystyna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 11:43 PM
    OK so I just randomly remember a doll I had when I was little. She had earrings that lit up and she came with a video, and she would interact with the video and her earrings would light up and she would talk. I think it was P.J. Sparkles but I'm not sure because the video that supposedly came with P.J. Sparkles is not the video I remember watching. The video I remember was about a girl who went to a magical land and had flying horses, but that's all I can remember. Does anybody know what I am talking about. I would really love to find this doll and video... please help!
    Riles911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2011, 08:31 PM
    Comment on Khrystyna's post
    OMG! I am trying to remember that same doll! It's isn't PJ Sparkles. Can anyone help??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need doll expert [ 2 Answers ]

I brought this weird doll.it looks like a susan krey doll,but has a panda suit on.what is she?:confused:it also has pretty beads on it

Name that doll [ 2 Answers ]

I had a doll in the 80s and he was a hard headed plastic doll with hard plastic hands but the rest of the body was rag doll style,he's hair was wool,and he wore a cordroy sandy colour cap with matching dungaries,and a check shirt.he also had freckles on his face,the head was about 2 times the size...

Need to know the name of this 80's doll [ 3 Answers ]

When I was a little girl I wanted one of these dolls. I don't think they were around for very long. They were large dolls. They had different colored hair. The hair was very silky, shiny, and really curly. I think they came in colors like red, purple, pink, blue etc. They had large soft faces...

Doll name [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a doll I used to have when I was little at salvation army, but I can't remember her name. She is from the early 90s. She has stickers that come out of her belly. She is wearing a necklace with a "S" on it. She has crimped blond hair with bangs. She was made by Mattel in 1992. What is her...

Early light period, could I be pregnant? [ 19 Answers ]

Hello, I am 21 yrs. Old and I am scared I may be pregnant. I have been pregnant once before, a year and a half ago. I found out when I was 4 weeks, and lost the pregnancy at 7 weeks. I had all of the signs. Only I had my period right before I found out. I have been off the pill for about 5 months...

View more questions Search