Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brettshelleyc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 03:33 PM
    PH adjustments in my fish tank
    I have a 30 gallon fish tank with discus fish I can't seem to lower the PH to the correct setting. I have tried everything at the local pet store it is about 7.5 I need 7.0 please help:confused:
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2007, 06:05 PM
    What is the ph of your tap water, is it 7.5?
    Or, is your tanks water 7.5 after using the ph down solutions?

Do this, fill a glass with tap water, wait about 30 minutes and check the ph, then post that here.
    Adrianpaul32 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 07:23 PM
    There's a product at your LFS (local fish store) called bullseye. It restores ph to 7.0. Just follow the directions on the bottle. I have used it successfully in my tanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fish tank cloudiness [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have been having a problem with my fish tank I bought it about a week ago filled it with water the water I filled it with is softened water it has been running for a week with filter/heater every thing is in it the day I set it up it looked a little cloudy so I added in the chemical it came...

Cloudy fish tank [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a 28litre tank and have been running it for two days now with no fish in.I use the filter that came with the tank and have put nutrafin water conditioner and biological aquarium supplement.but when I got home today the water was cloudy . Is this normal and will it go away and when will...

The # of fish a fish tank can hold. [ 3 Answers ]

The number of tropical fish that an aquarium can hold depends on the volume of the fish tank. The interior dimensions of the fish tank below are 28 cm, 49 cm, and 52 cm. Each fish requires 10,000 cubic centimeters of water. How many tropical fish will this fish tank hold?

Fish Tank Care [ 3 Answers ]

We have five tropical mollies in a ten gallon fish tank. There is some strange white, almost translucent debris that has settled over the gravel at the bottom of the tank. What is that?

View more questions Search