Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billabong Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 02:16 PM
    How do I know if she's right for me
    The girl I'm dating makes me happy and I feel good arouund her but she does drugs ans she cuts her self what do I do to make it work
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2007, 03:43 PM
    Get her to go to counseling for the drug abuse and self-mutilation problems. Be there to help her through her problems and she will appreciate it one day, and if she doesn't, she is not stable in the head.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does she really love me after almost 4 years? She's says she's reserved. [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry for the long story just been a long relationship. Im so confused I've now been with my well nearly 4 years. I met her when I was 24 and she was 18. Its been the perfect relationship. She is a university student and I sjustabout to finish up her degree and I think that's great. Ive been...

I Really like this girl but she's has a boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

well here's the story... I started talking to this girl about a month ago ever since then we have hit it off pretty good but has this Bf and theve been datin about a month now we talk on the phone every day till like 12:00 at night I know she talks to me way more than her boyfriend cause she's told...

Do you think she's a cheater? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all! Question for you guys, here's the situation, I'll try to keep it short: My girlfriend maybe a couple months ago made me think that she wasn't honest with me, I didn't want to pick on her with my own insecurities, so I left it alone, never even mentioned it to her. It was because I asked...

I'm 18 she's 16 [ 2 Answers ]

Could I go to jail if I had sex with an 16 year old and I'm 18 teen but she always made the first move on me and she thought she was pregnaut and told her parents that I wasn't there to help her and every time I was she would just blow me off

View more questions Search