Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sloan70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 01:57 PM
    RF Repeater Used With A Cable Box
    Hi... I am planning to install a LCD TV on a wall in the bedroom. Would use of an RF Repeater allow me to keep the cable box in the basement and only have the cable remote in my room?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Sure you can. Tv in both locations would see same thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting DVD/VCR to TV with cable but no cable box [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all! I'm trying to help my folks connect their Samsung DVD-V6700 (DVD/VCR combo) player to their Toshiba TV, model number 27AF45. They have cable TV, but no cable box. The coaxial cable is supposed to connect directly to the TV. How do I hook up the DVD/VCR player so both DVDs and VHS tapes...

Wall mount for cable, how do I prepare for cable line? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to move my T.V. across the room, I have a wall mount with the wire there. What do I do to the wire that is not cable prepared to look like the one that is now being used? I need step by step instructions. If anyone can help me please!! :confused: Signed single mom trying to save a few...

How do I install a new cable outlet from an existing cable outlet [ 2 Answers ]

I have cable and want to install a new cable box on another wall? How do I fish the cable to the new location and how do I install the new cable box outlet?

Which cable to use? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there all, First of all apologies if I have entered this into the wrong section:confused: . If you think that it should be somewhere else please don't hesitate to let me know.:D I wish to be able to connect my laptop to my flat screen TV. I have a 7 pin SVHS port on my laptop. On...

BX (AC) cable [ 1 Answers ]

My electrician just installed new wiring in my house. It is of the aluminum wrap type. The roughing in was done and the cable left hanging down in the cellar. It was laid between a water pipe and a painted 80+ year old poured concrete wall. In a period of about 2 months, there is a rotted 5 inch...

View more questions Search