Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amy-harding Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 01:34 PM
    How do I no if my posseive fiancée is autistic? What shall I do?
    Well my partyner is very possesive and always walks out of family get togethers without telling anyone it really upsets me as he walked out of my sons birthday today also he cleans all the time and is never happy and is also very insecure what c an I do its breaking us
    :(
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2007, 06:38 PM
    He could be doing that for many reasons. My ex use to walk out of family things or anywhere all the time he was bi polar and later after we were married I realized his friends and partying meant more to him than I did. I would think twice about being with him cause it most likely will only get worse. Tell him if he can't tell you why he walks out then you want him to go to counseling or you are afraid for your future if you remain with him.
    amy-harding Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 02:04 AM
    Thanks for the adsvise ib asked him and apparently its because I left him in the room wit my parents for 30mins with out telling him witch I did and I don't no what else to do:confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Just make sure he doesn't make a habit of it. I took it he was because you said he always.
    IF he does make it a habit consider it red flags
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 02:16 AM
    I don't think you want to marry this guy. Even if the two of you are in love, obsessive cleaning and "freaking out" because you left him alone with your parents are both huge red flags. People tend to become more of how they are. He, and your relationship stand a 99% chance of getting worse. Run! Even if he is autistic and you want to help, run.
    Colleen_Potter Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2008, 07:22 AM
    I wouldn't give up on him but I would do some research on some of the symptoms he does have. My son is autist and I am bipolar and we both have a lot of other diagnoses those kind of people need a lot of tlc. He sounds like he needs to see a Doctor for what is going on. My son is antisocial and that is a big part of his autism when there is a lot of people of around he leaves the room without saying a word. It's not going to be easy but in the end it will be worth it I know from my own experience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was told my toddler may be a little autistic [ 5 Answers ]

I have a daughter who will be 3 in December. I just recently took her into see the pediatrician for a cold and when I was there she was hearing my daughter talking, and asked me if my daughter was hard of hearing, I was like I don't think so why. Then she said "she dont even make sense when she...

Autistic child [ 1 Answers ]

I've been working fulltime up until the time my autistic son started school. Since then, I stopped working so I can take care of him. He's receiving income supplement from SSA and I am his guardian. He just turned 18 but he can't manage to take care of himself. My question is, do I qualify as a...

Daytime activities for autistic preschooler [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone have any good activities for an autistic 3 year old? Ever since school ended he just wants to walk around and do nothing all day and he's driving me crazy! Also, I need to update his toys. Any ideas for good developmental toys would be great! Thanks! :)

My fiancŽe and moodiness. [ 2 Answers ]

Howdy all! some of you may know me from the women's health forumns, My question: My fiancée will sometimes get in a really weird mood. She'll get upset at small things, or unable to make decisions about little things, then get embarrassed and wanting to get away from the situation. This makes...

My fiancŽe is not interested. [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: Good Morning, This is probably a question asked in this category many many times, I see other posts about it as well, but I would like to put out my case and maybe somebody could give me some ideas? ***My Fiancée doesn't want anything sexual or intimate to do with me*** I...

View more questions Search