Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojer23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 01:26 PM
    403b questions.
    Hi, almost 2 years ago I took a 5,000 dollar loan on my 403b, in which I have aprox
    25,000. I took the loan due to financial hardship after a break up and move, credit debt etc. It helped me with some of my problems but I find that I have to have around 2,000 dollars very soon or I may be homeless. My credit is still bad.I have paid back over 1000 of the original loan. Can I take the loan back to 5000? Or to 6000? :confused: Can I cash out the 403b? Ihave no other way of getting the money. I am 45 yrs. Old and am not counting on this 403b for retirement, I will inherit a good amount but can not touch any yet.Please help. Thanks. Jo-Ann.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 2, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Talk to the plan admin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Asking Questions [ 3 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When you have completed your exam and reviewed your answers, click Submit Exam. Answers will not be recorded until you hit Submit Exam. If you need to exit before completing the exam, click Cancel Exam. ...

1099-misc, 403b contribution, mortgage interest questions [ 4 Answers ]

QUESTION 1 I received a 1099-misc for a seminar I attended. It is not from my main job, where I got a regular W2. I own a home, and am using TurboTax. They're using a full form 1040. For this money from the 1099-misc, they want it on the schedule C, for saying it's from my personal business....

Few questions [ 6 Answers ]

I live in NY and work as consultant in NJ. My employer (sponsorer) office is in NH. 1)Can I itemize deductions for commute expenses from my home in NY to work place (where I worked as consultant)? 2) My employer cut tax of NJ. Do I have to file NY tax return also? -Mukul

View more questions Search