Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chris6753 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Lighting
    Model 129-909 Nassau 52"
    Like all ceiling fans had some problems putting together and putting on ceiling. The fan worked but would never get the lighting working. We check to see if electicty was getting through. It was not, we recheck wiring still nothing. Any help?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Is this a remote fan? How is it wired?

Ceiling fan wiring - Ceiling Fans N More

General ceiling fan troubleshooting and help FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dim lighting on Hampton Bay ceiling fan [ 5 Answers ]

A friend installed an Edgemont transitional collection Hampton Bay ceiling fan w/light for me. The lighting is so incredibly dim, it is almost dark! This fan uses some type of LED light plate (no bulbs?). Is there something I'm missing in order to get brighter light? There is no remote control...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Lighting Problem [ 3 Answers ]

My ceiling fan is giving off a very dim light. It is a Hampton Bay Brooksdale model. I have tried using various lightbulbs and various watts. When it was first purchased the lighting worked great but then all of the sudden the light just went dim. What and how can I fix this problem of poor...

Hampton Bay Track Lighting [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing Hampton Bay track lighting in my kitchen. I am wanting to use the H design with two parallel tracks. Using two 4' bars on each side connected with a 2' bar in the middle. We have one side hooked up but when we tried to put the T connector in the other side it would not fit. Do...

Hampton bay track lighting [ 1 Answers ]

We just installed a hampton by track and bought Halo by Laser lights. Nothing is working. Are they not combatible? They are both "3-wire" systems, (I believe called "H" systems) with 2 wires on one side and one on the other.

Hampton Bay Track Lighting [ 1 Answers ]

I have Hampton Bay track lighting in a bathroom and now two of the heads will not work, I have replaced with new heads and still will not work, can move the last two heads that do work to any place on the track and they work. Have replaced bulbs with one that have confirmed working.

View more questions Search