Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicvan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Career Aspirations
    How best can you briefly answer the following question in an interview if you are a Fitter, "What are your Career Aspirations.
    wasser Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 05:21 AM
    Hi Nicvan, Can you elaborate on what you mean by a "fitter" ? I am finding it difficult to attempt an answer as I do not know whether you are a gas pipe fitter, car fitter etc. I will suggest you provide some more details on your current role and people might be in a position to help.
    Quick question - what about if the interviewer is also reading this ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are your career aspirations? [ 4 Answers ]

What are your career aspirations?

Career Objectives and aspirations [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have completed my degree, recent online fillings there is a repeating question i.e. 1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? (Career Objectives and aspirations) And 2. Please describe why you believe you are suitable for the role you are applying for? Can you guide me what...

What are your career aspirations? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have completed my b.tech, recent online fillings there is a repeating question i.e. What are your career aspirations? Can you guide me what I have to mention Thank you Manish

Career Aspirations [ 3 Answers ]

What should be the career aspirations of a software professional.

Ideal Role / Future Career Aspirations [ 6 Answers ]

Ideal Role / Future Career Aspirations is one of the questions on the Candidate Registration form I have been given to fill out for tomorrow. I have no clue what to write at all.

View more questions Search