Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aengstrom07 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 12:12 AM
    Abused / Tied to Bail Bond
    :( I am in a abusive relationship with my boyfriend and I live in FL. How can I leave him and not get my bail bond revoked since he signed it so I can get out.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Hello a:

You'll have to put up your OWN money. Otherwise, he's got you under his thumb.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 2, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Go talk to the bail bondsmen, and see what he will require you to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amide bond (peptide bond) [ 3 Answers ]

hello ever1 I don't know much about chemistry, so hlp me with this is amide bond (peptide bond), balanced chemical equation?

Jumping bail in canada [ 2 Answers ]

If an american is charged in Canada for DWI, pays bail, comes back to the USA. Does not go back for the trial. Can he ever go back to Canada ?

If your on probation do you still have a bail? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend will be 18 in February,he's on probation for underaged drinking & marijaunna and today got caught driving with out a license and speeding. What's going to happen? Can I bail him out?

First offense... $50,000 bail? [ 3 Answers ]

My 24 yr old friend was VERY drunk and ditched-(abandoned) by people who were only interested in getting him completely plastered (and most likely trying to take sexual advantage of him as a result) last Saturday-- 10/07/07. He was taken, in a blacked-out state, to an unknown destination and was...

Return of Bail Bonds [ 2 Answers ]

What recourse do you have if a bail bonds company will not return your money that you posted for a bail?

View more questions Search