Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 08:05 PM
    Blessed Advent
    Tomorrow begins Advent; a wonderful time of reflection, hope and excitement.

To every person reading this, I pray and wish for Peace and Blessings to come to each of you in a special way this month.

For Christians or Curious, here are some reflections for the season that I hope you might find worthy of contemplation: Catholic Online - Advent

Good ones here too: The Holy Season of Advent

Good night :)
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Dec 1, 2007, 08:09 PM
    Thank you, Rick
    Good night
    Caralyn Posts: 61, Reputation: 13

Dec 2, 2007, 01:09 AM
    Thank you. Blessings to you and yours at this wonderful time of year.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 2, 2007, 09:17 AM
    Yes a wonderful time of the year, I had the blessings of ordaining a new priest in Washington state yesterday, and such a blessing, on this wonderful time of the year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blessed Mother [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a recorded date for the BLessed Mother's birhtday and year as well as the day She ascended into heaven with a year?

Blessed Samhain [ 2 Answers ]

Okay this coming Samhain is my first, me and my friend are celebrating together. She is a research bug but isn't finding too much. Can anyone tell me straight out some things you do to celebrate Samhain like activities and things you do inside the circle?

Advent L7300 Monitor [ 1 Answers ]

I have the above Laptop, It is switching on as you can hear the LT powering up and the light flashing but the Monitor does not switch on - anybody got any ideas?

Advent l7300 laptop [ 3 Answers ]

I have a advent l7300 laptop and several keys don't work. I don't know if it is because my daughter downloaded a key locking programme or if the keyboard is damaged. She deleted the programme but never uninstalled it. She then re-partitioned and formatted the hard-drve and put the operating...

View more questions Search