Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sanjay Persad Posts: 110, Reputation: 0

Dec 1, 2007, 08:05 PM
    Movie-a few good men
    What do you think of the movie, A few good men?
    Caralyn Posts: 61, Reputation: 13

Dec 2, 2007, 01:11 AM
    I liked it. Jack Nicklson great actor.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Dec 2, 2007, 04:49 AM
    I Thought It Was Good, Haven't Seen It In Years But It Was A Good One... That's Were They Got The Saying... You Can't Handle The Truth!! So It Must've Worked
    Sanjay Persad Posts: 110, Reputation: 0

Dec 2, 2007, 08:43 AM
    In the end of the movie, the two accused were found not guilty of murder and conspiracy to commit murder, but are found guilty on the charge of "conduct unbecoming a United States Marine" by the court, and are then are dishonorably discharged from the Corps. Do you agree with this because if you look at it, they were just following orders.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2007, 08:45 AM
    They were following orders but someone had to take the fall so those two did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Clique Movie Audition. Am I good enough [ 4 Answers ]

So ever since I was little I've wanted to act. I really have never pursued this dream that much Since then being 16 now and only being in school plays and being in endless drama summer camps. Each one never getting a huge part but a supporting role. Now there's auditions for the Clique movie,...

Looking for a good movie about the Titanic [ 2 Answers ]

I am a big fan of the sinking of the Titanic. Can anyone recommend a good film about the disaster, or perhaps a love story that was based on the Titanic?

Good luck figueing out this 80s movie [ 3 Answers ]

I've got a movie that's been on my mind for about 5 years and I just can't remember the name. The only thing I can remember are these 2 little girls that made faces at people and a guy told them that if someone hits them on their back their faces will stay like that. Sure enough the guy hits their...

What are the "ingredients" of a good movie? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the "ingredients" of a good movie?

View more questions Search