Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nene-nitra Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2007, 02:43 PM
    I Just feel like running away
    Right now I just don't know what to do. I get yelled by my parents, my friends sometimes and my step sister at the point I want to run away. I never do nothing wrong. I stay doing the right thing. I'am like a little pet I jump every time every body tell me to jump. I'am a push over and I try my best not be. Please give me some advice because right I feel like running away

A confuse girl
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Dec 1, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Who shouts at you?
    Scavenger Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Hey, you might like what I have to say

I actually have run away. I was a junior in high school last year, and I dropped out and ran away-- halfway across the US.

I came back after a couple weeks, and I told my parents that I wanted to live on my own.. I lived on my own for 5 months-- now I'm living at home again back at school

So like, here's what I learned: running away doesn't do anything but let you know what running away is like. Even after coming back, and still, I want to run away, but I don't because running away doesn't do anything except make things worse.

So my advice to you is--- don't run. Finish, hold out strong.
    But at the same time, I'm really glad I did ditch home. So if you do run, do it well. Make it fun and exciting. Make it everything you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I feel [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm need some advice. I'm 21 and I love this girl I meet back in school, we dated for a year, but we went through a lot, that married people got through over there whole married life. We had problems like most people, but she made it seem like everything wrong was my fault. So if we did break up...

It doesn't feel right nor does it feel the same no more [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

Bath tub shower spout & head running water running at same time [ 1 Answers ]

I started with a slight dripping problem(sayko system).i decided to replace all 3 stem assemblies together as they all were about 18 years old.after reassembling the new stems(danko brand),turned on the water supply & checked faucets.hot & cold worked fine but when the shower was turned on,water...

Should I tell her how I feel? [ 4 Answers ]

I wrote on here a while ago because my girlfriend broke up with me and now I'm getting better at moving on but I still feel like she is the girl, whenever I feel like I should pull away and totally forget about her I think about how she is perfect for me and it seems like she still likes me. I...

View more questions Search