Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paperrust Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Underarm problems
    I think there are topics on this already, but they don't make sense when I read them because of all the computer shorthand, etc. so please be patient with me and answer the best you can ^_^
    I'd appreciate it.

Okay. I've had dark underarms since I was about 9. One day my mom noticed and was like, "Go scrub your arm pits." And we were dishertened to se it didn't go away. Since then I've been living with the embarrassment of dark underarms.

They're like, light to dark brown depending on how long it's been since I shaved, and I've noticed that shaving helps, but it's never gotten rid of the problem.

Does anyone know of any remedies that work?
    I'd prefer something like a lightening deodorant, but if that's not possible so be it.

I'll do anything to know what it's like to have regular under arms since I don't remember anything from before I was nine T_T

Many thanks~~
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Dec 1, 2007, 02:45 PM
    There are products you can buy to lighten skin but I don't know if they work. The best thing would be to take advice from you doctor and explain how it affects your day to day life.
    mcbeautyzone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 09:24 PM
    You can go to this site for your dark underarm problem... Beautyzone Skin Care and Beauty Products:o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black underarm [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Its really embarrassing but I need help, I have black underarm! What will I do? Help please...

Q: Underarm Whitening [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to ask for what's the best way or thing to whiten an underarm and having it smooth? Thanks

Dark underarm [ 1 Answers ]

I have very dark underarm, What can I do and use to make them lighter in 2 weeks?I need help to get my underarms lighter.:confused:

Dark underarm [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have dark underarms and I don't know how to whiten it up.. is there any home remedy I can use? Please help... thanks a lot!

View more questions Search