Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Troubled Teenager Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 01:52 PM
    How can I get my mums trust?
    I'm 14 and I really want my mum to trust me. I've been getting into trouble at school and now am grounded. My mum doesn't like my friends because they smoke and drink and stuff but she doesn't know I do. I just want her trust so I can go out with my friends.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 1, 2007, 01:54 PM
    I hope she grounds you for an eternity if you drink and smoke at your age. You don't deserve her trust if you are going to gain it just to go out and drink and smoke.
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Dec 1, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Well the only way to get trust is to ern it. If all you want to do is go out with your mates and drink and smoke you won't ern it.
    I know it may seem so unfair at the moment but she is only doing it cause she loves you. You need to show her you are a sensible person and not follow in your friends footsteps.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 1, 2007, 03:22 PM
    You get her trust by earning it. You will earn it by behaving like someone who can be trusted. Meaning, you let your smoking drugging friends go and you stop doing the same. You show her that you appreciate the fact that she cares about you enough to want the best for you, by understanding that sometimes you're not going to like decisions she makes for you, but you know it is in your best interest.
    billabong Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 04:25 PM
    Well you got to stop doing drugs and if you want a know more cause I did the same and it took me only 1 day to get her trust add me on msnREMOVED

Mostly what you have to do is stop doing them for a bit when you smoke she can probably smell it on you same goes for the liqour maybe help around the house to

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mums pregnancey [ 4 Answers ]

My mum is 6 and a half months pregnant and she's getting a sharp pain on her let hand side just under your lungs or somewhere around there! What do you think it is because she is in a lot of pain and I just want to help her?

Why won't he trust me? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been married for two months. My husband who is 14 years older than me has a lot of insecurity because his ex-wife (dragon lady) cheated on him multiple times. I work in the information technology field which is largely male. In my department I am the only female. We get perks where I...

Why Don't I Trust Him? [ 11 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for over four years. I was with someone else when I met him, I cheated on my ex. I have also cheated on my boyfriend 2 years ago, so he has a reason to not trust me anymore. I have been good the last 2 years we have been back together, and we are now expecting our...

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

How can you Trust Him? [ 3 Answers ]

:cool: What do you do when you can't trust a boy? Is it normal to wonder what he is doing at all times of the hour? How can I feel more comfartable about trusting boys? After one boy proved himself untrustworthy I found myself not trusting any anymore... is that normal? Let me know and thanks

View more questions Search