Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kashumz Posts: 137, Reputation: 4

Dec 1, 2007, 08:21 AM
    What do you do when your toenail pops off?
    Last week my dad tripped over something and broke his toenail, and a few hours later it suddenly popped off. (Not all the way though, it was still connected at the bottom). So he kind of pushed it back down and my mom covered his toe in band-aids.

Will the toenail stick back to the toe on it's own? Or does he have to pull it off and not have a toenail?

What do we do?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 08:29 AM
    It will eventually fall off and grow a new one. He can cut the broke part back S0ME with a nail clipper if it is too annoying.
    kashumz Posts: 137, Reputation: 4

Dec 1, 2007, 08:32 AM
    So should he take the band-aid off and let it fall off?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 08:43 AM
    It will fall off with the band aid on. He should just keep checking it when he changes the band aid. It will be fine! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light switch pops [ 6 Answers ]

On occasion, I will turn on a light switch and it will make a slight pop (not loud at all but you can hear it). It doesn't happen all the time, actually it doesn't happen all that often. What causes this? Just curious if this is normal or if its something to be concerned about. Thanks!

Pudding pops? [ 13 Answers ]

OK I know this is silly, but humor me for a few minutes... I NEED to find pudding pops... you know those fancy little ice cream delicacies they used to serve as a treat in the cafeteria... the chocolaty/vanilla swirled goodness that melted in your mouth... Does anyone know where you can find...

Windows installer pops up [ 2 Answers ]

When I start windows xp windows installer pops up and starts sonic activation module. If I say cancel, it starts again,and it is continuous.. how to stop this :confused:

GFI Breaker pops [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 20a gfi breaker that keeps popping.as soon as i flip it on ,it pops.we have had a lot of rain.need help please

Toenail fungus [ 3 Answers ]

I have toenail fungus in both my big toes and the treatment the Dr. gave me doesn't seem to be working. I read that vinegar is good to use applying with a Qtip putting it under the nail and on the nail surface. I have been doing this for over a month and see no progress. Does anyone have a success...

View more questions Search