Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    All4Noah Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2007, 08:41 PM
    VPN Issues
    My work computer is a inspiron 5100 with Win Xp on it I'm trying to hook up to my office's VPN with a linksys card. Getting Error 800: Unable to establish the VPN connection. The VPN server my be unreacable or security parameters may not be configured properly for this connection. Need help need to have this up and running by Monday!
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

Dec 3, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by All4Noah
    My work computer is a inspiron 5100 with Win Xp on it I'm trying to hook up to my office's VPN with a linksys card. Getting Error 800: Unable to establish the VPN connection. The VPN server my be unreacable or security parameters may not be configured properly for this connection. Need help need to have this up and running by Monday!
    Get with your corp IT person. Because of obvious security, your vpn connection has to be config'd with identical settings as the vpn server. P2E

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have issues [ 9 Answers ]

Well where do I start, I'm 38 and about 5 months ago I told my wife that things aren't working out and we split up, (no I don't want her back!). Three weeks ago I lost my job, I now have my house up for sale because I can't afford the mortgage, I have my car for sale to try to make ends meet. I...

I have issues [ 2 Answers ]

HELLO, I have a problem that is really becoming serious. My mother passed away two years ago on September 26, 2005. This is also my younger brothers birth date. I was taking care of my mother and before she passed I promised to take care of my younger brother after she passed. Since then I have...

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

Two issues [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry, I decided not to post... don't know how to delete threads! :)

View more questions Search