Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2007, 04:20 PM
    Very good point about not blaming all muslins for this. As a Christian I refuse to accept guilt over shooting abortion doctors, beating homosexuals, the Crusades, etc. I do speak out against the actions of many Christians.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2007, 01:09 AM
    Yep, it's a few crazies who make it bad for everyone. There's some in every religion, it seems.
    kiki_doki Posts: 200, Reputation: 11

Dec 2, 2007, 05:29 PM
    Yes defo... It does make it difficult for everyone! My brother got asked in a job interview what religion he was... (I didn't think they were allowed to do that?)people pass judgements on you without even knowing you, this gripes me very much!
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2007, 08:11 PM
    They shouldn't ask you your religion at a job interview, it shouldn't matter what religion you are as long as you can do the job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glow in the dark Teddy Bear [ 12 Answers ]

I am looking for a Glow in the dark teddy bear for my 3 year old granddaughter for Christmas. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much!

Teddy Ruxpin. [ 7 Answers ]

As a kid I used to watch a teddy ruxpin movie all the time but I could swear that it was NOT animated. However, I've been searching online and cannot find anything that indicates that there was indeed a movie of teddy ruxpin that was NOT animated. I remember there being a map that they had to...

Teddy with wings ? 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Doing a quiz about toys from 70s,80s & 90s and am stuck on a small bear that looks a lot like a care bear but smaller and has wings and antennae, also the correct name for cabbage patch dolls:confused:

The Prophet Isa(jesus) questions [ 18 Answers ]

IS JESUS GOD? That is my question, now as a christian you are thaught that The Prophet Isa(jesus) is the "son of god". In the bible it says that we are all the son of god in many verssus. Now if The Prophet Isa is god what makes him any better then the Prophet Adam? Why do you think that The...

View more questions Search