Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AJ300 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Could I be Pregnant?
    Hi,
    I've missed my period for November, and it's unusual for me to miss and I've been extremely bloated for the past week and somewhat tired, more than usual. Should I be concerned?
    charlie123 Posts: 93, Reputation: 19

Nov 30, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Possibly - I would get a pregnancy test - the only way to know for sure. Good luck & God bless.
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Nov 30, 2007, 12:48 PM
    If you have had unprotected sex then yes you could be. As charlie said get yourself a test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Want to become pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have been trying to have a baby for the past 3 months and still nothing. Is there anything I can do to make this happen?

Am I pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my partner are trying for a baby its only our first month that we have been trying. My last period was 6/5/07 and have been having sex pretty much every other day. I am now finding myself feeling sick in the mornings. Is it too soon to be having this feeling or am I just thinking about it...

Could I be pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on the pill for 6 yrs and just recently I ahd stopprd taking them around may 7 and I had my last day of my period around the same time... on Saturday may 19 I had unprotected sex and I know he had came inside me... I took a test and it was negative, is to early to tell? And what are...

View more questions Search