Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deedle25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Toilet backing into tub
    When I drain the bathtub my toilet bubbles and then the tub will drain very slowly. During the time the tub is draining the toilet will not flush. Please Help.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 30, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by deedle25
    When I drain the bathtub my toliet bubbles and then the tub will drain very slowy. During the time the tub is draining the toliet will not flush. Please Help.
    You have a partial blockage in the drain line. The solution would be to snake the line from 1) the lavatory roof vent. 2) pull the toilet and snake from the open closet bend or 3) remove the trip lever plate and snake from the tub waste and overflow. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet [ 5 Answers ]

When I flush the upstairs toilet the down stairs toilet bubbles and overflows for about 3 minutes, a few minutes later the toilet downstairs refills. PLEASE HELP

Basement Toilet Backing Up and sewage coming out [ 4 Answers ]

I have a toilet in my basement that has never been use. Just recently I went into the basement and found that the floor has standing water(smells terrible) and the drain was clogged. I found that the toilet has backed up and sewage is coming out. This has never happen before. Is there anything...

Toilet backing up in wash tub [ 7 Answers ]

When I flush my toilet it gurgles in the kitchen sink and then comes up in the washer tub in the basement, raw sewage and all. I have a septic tank. I have already had a plumber come and snake ALL the drains, even the main line, and it is still happening. PLEASE HELP

Toilet [ 1 Answers ]

The toilet will not flush like it is supposed to, it will flush out solid but not paper. What makes the toilet flush?

Toilet [ 1 Answers ]

I think one of my children flushed something down the toilet. The only things I think it can be is either a bar of soap or a wash cloth. Now you have to plunge it every time you flush. Any suggestions on what I could do myself before I call a plumber?

View more questions Search