Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FrankB07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 02:54 AM
    18yr old in love with a 16yr old
    Well I'm a 18 yr old bi sexual male and I love 1 of my friends. He don't know I like him yet but I don't know what to tell him. He is 16 by the way but somebody help me please because I really love him.
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Nov 30, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Is he bi or gay? I think if he is bi or gay you should tell him how you feel you could be wasting time that you could be together. The gap between 16-18 is OK. I am 27 and my boyfriend is just 21.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 30, 2007, 02:59 PM
    If he is straight, leave him alone.
    How do you know you love him and not just lust or him?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2007, 03:40 PM
    An 18 yr old and a 16 yr old - depends on your state laws, but you could be setting yourself up for criminal charges if the two of you do connect and have a sexual relationship. You could face prosecution and the real possibility of being placed on a sexual offender registry.

This boy - this teen - not an adult - does not know you like him in more than a friend way. I would say to let it alone. Be a friend but do not push your own agenda with him. If you cannot be friend, then leave him alone all together. When he is 18 and you are 20, he is an adult and make his own choices as that adult.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

18yr old dating a 16yr old [ 2 Answers ]

Is it legal in Texas to be an 18yr old dating a 16 yr old. :confused:

Is it legal for a 15yr old & an 18yr old to date in PA? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I just turned 15 and I'm in 10th grade and my boyfriend is 18. Is it legal for us to date?

Can a 16yr old decide who he/she wants to live with? [ 6 Answers ]

Can a 16 yr old decide where he or she wants to liv? I live with my mom but I want to move with my dad we used to live in Texas but she moved in with her boyfriend to North Carolina and I want to move back with my father what should I do?

16yr old son wants to take my husbands last name [ 3 Answers ]

I have been with my husband since my oldest son was 8 months, he is now turning 17 and is graduating high school next year. He stressed that he does not want to graduate and his diploma not have his fathers last name (my husband). He currently has his birth fathers last name whom my son does...

X gives alcohol to 16yr old during visitation [ 2 Answers ]

I live with boyfriend who is divorced for last 7 years and 2 of his children. Daughter 16 and son 12. 16yr old was home sick from school for 2 days and wanted to go out on Friday night and was denied. Stated she was "going to see mom". That night mom allowed other "friends" of the daughter to come...

View more questions Search