Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ankitha Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 29, 2007, 11:04 PM
    Regarding Health Insurance for family
    Hi ,
    This is Ankitha from Bangalore, India.
    I want to know about health Insurance. Actually, I am planning to take Health Insurance to my family.
    I am requesting you to tell me about helath insurance which is the best in INDIA . I mean with in low budget.

Thank you

Cheers,
    Ankitha
    Manish Jaiswal Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Hi Ankita..

You have a fair question as most of us get confused while buying Insurance. Picking right Health Insurance could be a challenge. However, not any more.

Now, you could visit India InsuranceMall for your choice coverage. You may compare and buy all Indian Health Plans here.

If I were you, I would pick either Apollo DKV or Bajaj Allianz as they have the best products. Bajaj Allianz has been very good in paying claims. I guess, that is why we buy Insurance in a first place.

Buy Insurance. Stay Safe.

Manish Jaiswal
    Insurance I Opener
    stacie walker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Hi,
    I'm moving my 10 mouth old and myself to Lake Havasu City, Az. And My baby has IEHP health insurance. I have medi-cal, Is there something like medi-cal or IEHP in Az?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No health insurance [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend just recently had an accident where his hand went through a glass pane. He ended up tearing three tendons. This required one night of hospital stay and surgery. He then has to go to rehab for it. Unfortunately, he was just cut off his parent's insurance, and so he does not...

Health Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

My doctor's office will not release a claim to me with all the necessary information such as the diagnosis code and service code (cpt) because of HIPAA ? I have a self insured plan, the doctor is non-par and will not bill it, and I am trying to get myself paid. How can I get this information ? And...

No Health Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is 25 and has cancer. She doesn't have any health insurance. Are there programs that can help get her medical attention.

Family Floter/ Health Insurance [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for Family Floter/ Health Insurance for me(age 34), my wife(32)and two kids below 18. What are the options available?

View more questions Search