Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Akshada Acharya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 10:27 PM
    ECCE teacher Training Courses
    I want to do Ecce teachers training course Please tell me the colleges and their proper addresses in Mumbai.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2007, 11:08 PM
    Here is an answer from another link on this site. It is by a member who goes by the name SES. The link is here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/early-...rses-1708.html You also might check out the questions on the bottom of this page that have been similar to yours and also click on them to see what the answers have been.

Originally Posted by SES

There are many institutes offering ECCE courses in Mumbai
    Podar International
    Kangaroo Kids

Sadhana Education Society, Relief Road, Santacruz (W), opp. SNDT Juhu, offers a one year diploma in ECCE. Eligibility is Class 12. Call 26600757 for further details or visit site SMT. KAPILA KHANDVALA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION.

SNDT University offers a postgraduate diploma in ECCE

Best of Luck
    swaima Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 07:18 AM

Any other classes of ecc near andheri

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ECCE Courses [ 5 Answers ]

I'm seriously looking for information relating to courses for ECCE (Early Child Care Education). Could someone please tell me the various schools and colleges in Mumbai, India where this course is offered? Any help in this regard would be useful... ?? Thanks in advance..

Regarding ECCE course [ 1 Answers ]

Is National Academy valid for ECCE course?

Teacher training interview [ 3 Answers ]

I have an interview and need to know some answers to these questions? 1. what do you think primary teachers should know in order to be effective in the classroom? 2. The Primary National Strategy is based on the Principles of excellence and enjoyment. Is it possible for a teacher when planning...

View more questions Search