Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrzChristie Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Nov 29, 2007, 08:28 PM
    How Can I Get My Sons Father To Give Up His Rights
    :confused: Im a 20 year old mother to my almost 2 year old son. me and his father where together for almost 2 years before we finally ended it. i went throught sooo much with his father n i can't get it out of my head. Now im going through this rough time because his fahter keeps getting introuble with the law. He just did about a couple of weeks ago and is not informing me of anything, my lawer sent his papers saying that we are gonna go to the court with a motion to stop his visttion until he told us what he was being charged with an for. now my son is alsmost two years old he will be in january n his father has only really seen him since the court order was put in place two times. i dont know what to do anymore. i mean i know he loves his son and everything but i can't keep doing this i think its just gonna get worse with the years to come. so can anyone help me out with how i can get my sons father to give up his rights?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Bribe him?? There is not real way to force him if he does not want to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Terminate Parental rights of my sons father [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have a 12 year old son. His father has maybe paid six months to a year of childsupport. I have been trying to have the order enforced however they can never locate him to serve him. I know where he is but they can never locate him there. I call and tell him when the court dates are and...

Can the father or my child give up his rights without me saying OK? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 11 weeks pregnant and the father of my child and I are not together because whenever I told him I was pregnant he wanted me to get an abortion and I told him no. Now he doesn't want to be with me and he is telling everyone he is going to sign over his rights whenever the baby is born. I have a...

A father wanting to give up rights? [ 15 Answers ]

My childrens's father wants to giveup his rights, what or how do we go about doing that. I'm 21 years old and I have a 1 year old and 2 year old. I'm in a stable relationship and we are about to get married soon and I was wondering does my fiancé have to adpot them now or what. Because my fiancé is...

Father wanting to give up rights [ 1 Answers ]

I live in North Dakota and have lived here for the past 3 years. My divorce went through in Colorado and my exwife and daughter now live in Texas and have for almost a year now. Her new husband wants to adopt my daughter and I want to give up my rights so he can. I have called the Texas legal...

Getting father to give up parental rights [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Toronto Canada, I am separated from my abusive husband, we have a daughter he has not seen in her in three months, I do not want child support from him. I feel it is in my daughters best interest to have nothing to do with him or his family. I have three other children from my first...

View more questions Search